on 4 September 2010
Personally I think it should have been supplied with the Vmotion not as an extra. But, it is cheaper than having stacks of batteries on stand-by. And we've had no problems with it so far (touch wood). Delivery was quick and in time for my son's birthday. No complaints from me.
on 26 October 2013
An essential addition to the Vtech laptop - unless you want to spend a fortune on batteries..! Allows (almost) unlimited time for play..!
on 8 March 2009
when i bought this i didn't realize i could get an alternative that would work with the v smile pocket. i don't know why i decided to read the reviews after purchase rather than before but i'm surprised to see so many negative reviews as we've had no problems with this product and my son can now play his v smile pocket without those pesky dead battery interuptions.
on 25 July 2013
It does the job and was reasonably priced also it has saved me a fortune in batteries. It arrived quickly and was well packaged.
on 23 October 2008
Bought this because we got sick of batteries running out mid-game.

Came throught the post and we plugged it in switched the game on...nothing tried a new power socket again, nothing.

Doesn't work, sending it back and going to buy a cheap universal adaptor as suggested in other review.
on 2 April 2013
Exactly as I expected met my expectations and does exactly as it says it would. Great product at a great price.
on 21 March 2011
What can I say about this, well its a mains adaptor that will save you tons of money not buying batteries, my daughter plays with her vtech storio every night in bed, and was going through batterys every couple of days £££, This is a must have if you own any vTech toy that is able to have a mains adaptor.
on 29 July 2013
It is a bit flimsy but does what it says on the tin. Cheaper than replacing batteries all the time
on 11 August 2013
Bought to go with v tech kids laptop. A must if you want to save on batteries. Would buy again.
Grabbed this to go with the vtech smile system.

Great price and i like the fact that its an official product.