on 7 February 2013
Arrived promptly in the post.
I brought my 5 year old son the innotab 2 for his birthday and got the power adapter because from reading other review's people recommended this as they were getting through alot of batteries. It works really well.
on 19 February 2006
It works and saves on batteries, exactly what it should do.
on 2 October 2008
Why would you purchase this adaptor at this price? I popped down to my local pound shop and picked up a multi adaptor, took it home flicked the switch to 9v and there you go power for a pound.

Edit : have changed my mind since then due to inferior chargers dont buy from poundshop, the one I bought I 2008 was great, never get that quality from them shops anymore.
44 comments|105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 January 2014
Works fine and saves battery's,but cant understand why its not include it with the pad and add it in with the price?
on 20 May 2013
I bought this because I expected a WHITE adapter - thought it would hide better. When it arrived it was black but it works brilliantly (use it on my kids VTech VSmile) Saves batteries :)
on 26 January 2014
Terrible this charger is not vtech as described and also doesn't charge the innotab 3 that i bought it for.
on 29 July 2014
you recommend buying the power adaptor with the innotab 2 baby and there is no way of using it - did you not know this? Our older daughter has an innotab 2 and we always plug it in when she's at home and bought one for the car too but the innotab baby 2 only uses batteries
on 4 September 2013
It is just an adaptor so apart from saying it works fine I don't know what else to say about it. It is true that even though the picture shows a white adaptor, the one I received was black. It did not bother me though as long as it works!
on 16 November 2008
poor quality item from vtech this was the third one i have had to buy
on 19 December 2013
Had been using batteries until i saw this was recommended . It saves money as the batteries never last!!Would definitely suggest for innotab 2 which is what i bought it for.