5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Buble Enhanced
This CD was given to me by a friend who knows I am a fan of swing, particularly Sinatra. There is not one song on this CD that I did not enjoy. He brings to all the songs a true melodic tone which for me, makes me want to play it back to back. Right now I am now about to order his CD Michael Bugle for myself and a friends birthday gift.
Published on 29 Nov 2003 by sandra docherty

2.0 out of 5 stars Michael Buble Totally Buble
I was disappointed with this CD.
Michael Buble has a superb voice which compares well to Sinatra and Harry Conick Jnr.
Published on 30 Mar 2004

2.0 out of 5 stars Michael Buble Totally Buble, 30 Mar 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Totally Buble (Audio CD)
I was disappointed with this CD.
There is a potential total of 10 tracks but 3 are only accessible if your audio system allows (this is the enhanced part). Mine doesn't! A fact I was not aware of when I ordered the CD. The 7 songs that are accessible are OK but fairly short. They are from the soundtrack of the film "Totally Blonde".
I think the CD Michael Buble is far superior, does justice to Michaels singing talent and gives better value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Michael deserves so much better..., 10 Mar 2006
This review is from: Totally Buble (Audio CD)
I am a huge fan of Michael Buble; I have been ever since I saw him on Parkinson in 2002. As such I do all I can to watch any TV appearances he may make, and I’ve bought all the available CDs and DVDs he’s released. Being rather a completist I rented ‘Totally Blonde’ and bought this CD. Can I urge you Gentle Listener? Don’t do the same! Please avoid this CD like the plague it is. Buy everything else Buble has recorded (buy several and give them away as Christmas gifts), stock up on Harry C Jnr and have your fill of Frank. But this on this CD, the songs seem to be written by someone who does not understand the genre, and throughout there is the bitter, smoky tang of contractual obligation (Michael Buble has a major supporting role in the film ‘Totally Blonde’, his character is a singer) and it’s almost painful to listen to. Easy Listening Jazz for the most part has witty, evocative lyrics, and this guy (I may be wrong, but I sincerely doubt it was Michael! Check out the pain in 'Home' if you're not convinced) rhymes ‘swing’ with, er, another ‘swing’. Cole Porter he ain’t. Like I said, buy many copies of Michael’s other recordings and give the sweet man another big house. But don’t buy this one or else you’ll be disappointed. I was… :o(

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Buble Enhanced, 29 Nov 2003

4.0 out of 5 stars Preprare to be surprised, 13 Aug 2010
Blackmale (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Totally Buble (Audio CD)
Clearly this album provokes controversy so I'll steer the path of the neutral. The consensus appears to be that the faithful don't like it, too obvious, too safe? and TOO brief. They speak as fans and presume some entitlement to be accomodated.
I have no alegiance and listen without prejudice or any likelihood of paying to see the bloke play live.....AND I think I like it.
The songs you either DO know, or are certain you THINK you know. I'd guess these are all standards, so yes, this swings a very straight course down an unobstructed road of the great American songbook following everyone, who followed Tony Bennett back on the BIG-band wagon a decade ago.
Mr. Buble is flawless, but it has to be reminded (you old smoothie)completely unchallenged by this project. He could easily have cut the lot without breaking sweat between red carpets.
No weakspots, no seering irritation. Slightly cliched, but then the collection was assembled as soundtrack material, so it must evoke the screen image that it backs to be successful. No specific favourites, but equally no lemons.
I have to agree with those who lament the format. Providing you appreciate that you get what is essentially an EP (remember them?) presented in two different formats, then you'll go home s(w)inging anyway. Let me reinforce the warning by reading the timer on my CD machine which registers the end of track #7 AND your listening experience in just 16mins 01sec.
To be brutally honest (as well as just plain selfish) the real attraction for me is simply the cleaniless of it all.
It is so hard to find a reproduction of this material or genere without having to return to crackling old recordings that bring out the worst in CD's indiscriminate accuracy. Totally Buble just sounds as if digital was available in 1962.

5.0 out of 5 stars if you like m buble it's a must for any fan, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Totally Buble (Audio CD)
very good value bought for my my who is a big fan of m buble u must get it! must buy

4.0 out of 5 stars The man with the voice., 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Totally Buble (Audio CD)
As we all know Buble CAN sing!!!

This is a great album.
Big band and jazzy too..... a fine voice.

Think you have to be a Buble fan to appreciate.....I AM.!!!!!!
Good and easy listening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Buble, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Totally Buble (Audio CD)
Cos Michael Buble is the World's best singer, entertainer and I love his music. He is on a World Tour and I am seeing his Glasgow Concerts in March.

3.0 out of 5 stars Why did I choose this rating, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Totally Buble (Audio CD)
I choose this rating as the CD is okay and easy to listen but is not one of his best CDs.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect prize, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Totally Buble (Audio CD)
I bought this item as a prize gift. Unfortunately I misheard "Booby Prize". I did think that "Buble Prize" was a little specific.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright..., 16 April 2013
This review is from: Totally Buble (Audio CD)
A rather different style, not the usual Buble style. CD has only just few tracks and quite short, still, if you're Buble fan, buy it and add to your collections.

Totally Buble
Totally Buble by Michael Bublé (Audio CD - 2004)