5.0 out of 5 stars The best football simulation game I've ever played
My son has a gamecube and we've been playing various incarnations of FIFA since 2002 but my frustration with the game had risen to such a point that I refused to buy the 2005 version and instead I bought myself an Xbox purely so that I could try out pro evo 4 instead.
It's the best decision I could have made. For the first time in years I'm truly enjoying playing a...
Published on 4 Jan 2005 by Simon

3.0 out of 5 stars Sorry folks, but I am not biased unlike some!
Having used to be a big Pro Evo follower I think I can give a good point of view and I must say that I think EA has closed the gap and the tides are turning. I recently purchased both Pro Evo and Fifa. I have to say both have their good points and bad. The fast movement of players in Pro evo is great but then just when you want to let rip with a shot it looks like it...
Published on 21 Dec 2004 by suspectprophet

1.0 out of 5 stars haha, 10 Sep 2004
This review is from: Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (Xbox) (Video Game)
have u seen the graphics? its like fifa 97, the pple look like stick men, also konami really needs to stick with games like metal gear solid. I have seen loads of footage and videos for fifa 05 and same for pro evo and fifa is DEFINITELY the better of the 2 it looks like soon EA SPORTS is gonna produce the best football game ever made. So sum how i dnt think there is much point competing for the footie game of the year coz fifa wins every...single...time.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS GAME, BUY FIFA 2005, 7 Oct 2004
This review is from: Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (Xbox) (Video Game)
pro evolution soccer is a load of rubbish . do not buy this game it is so bad. get fiifa 2005, much, much , much better game

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (Xbox)