Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£6.30+ £1.26 shipping

on 12 March 2005
This is one of the most incredible albums by one of the world's most incredible artists. I hadn't heard a lot of his music but I decided to go and see the film as it had had such good reviews and it made me cry so much it was embarrassing to be in public! However it was such a moving and breath taking film that nobody could stop a few tears forming in their eyes... and this CD is exactly the same. It sums up his whole life and there is even a live performance of Georgia on my Mind which is beautiful. I give this 5/5 easily as it is a timeless classic of a brilliant, musical genius. Young or old, anybody will love this CD - I'm 13 and love it, even if it's not the stereotypical music people my age listen to, it's the magic of his songwriting and voice that captivated me and i expect you will love this CD too. it's got all his biggest hits on it and you have to have it in your collection. BUY IT!
on 27 January 2014
Love Ray's voice. You can tell he means every word he sings, and boy can he sing. From the upbeat to the more melodic tunes, he has you right there with him.
on 21 May 2011
It is a perfectly fine recording of Ray Charles music, according to the motion picture with the genius himself. For those who are searching for Jamie Fox singing I can tell, this is not the one, but worth to buy it for its originallity.
on 10 January 2016
a great introduction to the best of Mr.Charles
on 25 April 2016
Just love Ray Charles
on 13 April 2005
I don't feel ive listened to this enough to fully review, hence my 4/5. However, i did watch the film and love everything i heard. Some of the tracks will be all time favourites such as Hit the Road Jack - absolutely awesome! Would recommend to anyone who enjoys soul and jazz. The film is also brilliant.
on 18 May 2005
I bought the DVD to the film early (American region DVD) and absoloutely loved the music. Although I havent got this cd I have heard all the songs and give it a 5/5 rating. The music has also inspired me to learn his music on piano (which I have been playing for a few years now). I would recommend anyone bought this cd and others.......Other good songs are Mother, Rays Blues,and many many others.......