4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal or up to 15" laptop
Bought this for a Dell Inspiron 17" laptop.
Item turned up quickly and was in excellent condition.
For my partners 15" it was ideal.

Unfortunately, for the 17" it was not big enough. The PC tended to rock over the edge.
Published on 7 April 2010 by D. I. Irving

1.0 out of 5 stars Not high enough
I bought this product for my laptop so as I can work at home. To my dismay I found that it was not high enough. Ended up buying the kensington easy rider which is cheaper and far more adjustable. It is ok if you are not that tall or your table is high. Else it is a waste of money. You have been warned!
Published on 14 Nov. 2008 by Saveen Kumar

1.0 out of 5 stars Not high enough, 14 Nov. 2008
Saveen Kumar - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fellowes Laptop Riser Notebook Stand - Black/Silver (Office Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal or up to 15" laptop, 7 April 2010
D. I. Irving (East Midlands; UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for a Dell Inspiron 17" laptop.
Item turned up quickly and was in excellent condition.
For my partners 15" it was ideal.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 Dec. 2010
Ms. N. Ji "nian" (uk) - See all my reviews
I had a Logitech laptop riser N110 before this one but unfortunately one of the holders broke up so that I bought this one for its solid looking. I got the riser this morning and found out it seems not as solid as I expected. I spent a few minutes on setting the back of it. It's made of plastic of course, but a bit hollow and unstable, not as firm as the Logitech one, if you know what I mean. All in all, it does its job, but should have cost less in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Stand, 21 Nov. 2009
A. Reeve "Whizree" (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
This laptop stand has proved a great success. It is sturdy and does everything needed. There is one minor criticism I have - it does not fold flat, so it is a bit inconvenient if you want to put it in your bag or case.

The colour styling is good and will suit most situations, unless you happen to have a coloured laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sitting correctly, 8 Sept. 2009
I purchased the Fellowes Laptop Riser so that I was sitting more correctly.I have set up my working area using the Laptop Riser with a separate wireless key board and mouse and it just like using a desktop computer.Because my DVD loads at the side I do not have a problem with this riser.If I wish to move to my armchair and use the laptop without the added key board,mouse and riser, I can do so without any problem.A good inexpensive piece of kit.Fellowes Laptop Riser - Notebook stand - black, silver

4.0 out of 5 stars cj's view, 9 July 2009
Excellent product. Easy to use. Puts the laptop at an angle which helps prevent wrist strain and puts the screen at a decent height

5.0 out of 5 stars Fellowes Laptop Riser Stand, 13 Sept. 2011
K. A. Foy "KAFFAK" (UK) - See all my reviews
This is the second Fellowes laptop riser that I have purchased as I have two laptops. The laptop angle of view can easily be changed. Good value for money if you look around at different suppliers. This product is not heavy duty plastic and needs to be treated with respect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 23 April 2009
A. M. Burton (uk) - See all my reviews
Wish I bought one years ago,definite relief from aching neck. As always amazon is the place to buy, fast efficient service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy rubbish, 7 Jan. 2011
Flimsy rubbish

I bought this item after much research as it looked far more sturdy and businesslike than its competitors. I didn't want it collapsing and damaging my precious laptop. I knew as soon as the postman put it in my hands that I'd made a mistake. It's feather-light and so flimsy that the weight of my quite small Lenovo deforms the flat surface the laptop sits on. The delicate-looking adjustable support that holds it at an angle is too narrow, so that the top also wobbles from side to side. What sort of idiot designs something like that? Finally, the stop bar at the front doesn't look man enough for the job. It's too low and not angled, and would be even worse for a thicker machine. I have therefore had to waste half a valuable afternoon fitting a sturdy plywood wedge to replace the inadequate support, and I've got a trouser belt around it at the front to ensure the laptop cannot slide off! Does it do the job? Well yes, it puts the screen where it's wanted, and that's about all you can say for it. It would have gone straight back, but my neck and shoulders were screaming `do something.' Maybe some of the more expensive risers are decently made but this one is not. The only reason I'm giving it one star is because there is no 'no stars' option. Don't waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 2 Feb. 2011
Really happy with product, bought it having read other peoples reviews. Easy to assemble and adjusts laptop to eye level which is ideal for people who have to type longs essays like me. Would recommend :o)