5.0 out of 5 stars Wrong review and misleading picture. Good polish, though.
This polish is just what the experts say you should use on guitar finishes. I doesn't smear, leave cloudy marks or contain waxes or oils to penetrate though small cracks and lift the finish off your '58 Les Paul. I used it on my 2009 Jackson and 1988 Stratocaster and it cleaned both with identical, excellent results.
Unfortunately the picture is misleading, you get...
Published 17 months ago by Cantplaywontplay

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says.
Quick delivery. Not happy using a polish which contain petroleum distilates, prefer to use a polish with a good quality wax in it. Would not use it on my pride n joy guitar but ok for the other. Would recomend seller.
Published 16 months ago by The 1960's Guitarist

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrong review and misleading picture. Good polish, though., 8 July 2013
This review is from: Fender Guitar Polish (Electronics)
Unfortunately the picture is misleading, you get one bottle not two. This is compounded by Amazon displaying a review for a different product altogether. Namely, a guitar finish restoration kit which is a three bottle set. YOU WILL ONLY GET ONE BOTTLE OF POLISH! But it is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Fender Guitar Polish (Electronics)
Cleans and polishes to a beautiful shiny finish. Makes the guitars look new again. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaner, 4 May 2012
This review is from: Fender Guitar Polish (Electronics)
I bought this to clean my guitars every now and again. Very good little polish and does the job. Not an overpowering smell either so your not going to pass out if you have a lot of guitars!

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 8 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars fender guitar polish, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: Fender Guitar Polish (Electronics)
Gives a good shiny finish to your precious Stratocaster, Tele or whatever! easy to apply and polishes off to a great slippery surface that really feels like it's protecting the finish on your pride and joy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Like Brand New, 7 Jan 2010
Andre Labouchardiere (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fender Guitar Polish (Electronics)
This kit comes with three different bottles. The first is your basic polish. The second is for removing swirls and haze. The final bottle is to enhance the finish. All three work really well and made my guitar look like new. I'm always careful to look after my pride and joy but I know that if I get any marks on it, I can get them off pretty easily. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 July 2014
AMAZING polish, works beautifully on my Fender Squier

4.0 out of 5 stars I quite like it!, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Fender Guitar Polish (Electronics)
I was looking for foolish to clean my acoustic and bass guitar and this fender polish seemed to be good value and came with good reviews. I do like it but you only need a little as it is a bit greasy. Also, I would recommend using a good cloth which absorbs the polish and not leave greasy marks on the wood.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watery but it works, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Fender Guitar Polish (Electronics)
Not sure about the longevity of the finish it gives but it seems to work well. I never let my guitars get that grubby so I can't comment on how good it is for getting rid of historical grime, but light fingermarks are removed with just a light polish of the cloth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, nice smell too, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Fender Guitar Polish (Electronics)
Works well, as expected from Fender. My Stratocaster came up nicely after a polish with this and the smell is pleasant without being overpowering. Would buy again.

Fender Guitar Polish