5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection in a guitar strap., 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fender Guitar Strap Monogrammed 2'' Black / Light Grey / Dark Grey (Electronics)
I was never comfortable playing guitar standing up, the strap always moved our cut into my shoulder. I played a friend's American Strategy with this strap attached and was amazed.

Ordered this strap and now my guitar playing life is transformed. The lightest, most well behaved and comfortable strap I've ever come across.

Can't fault it. I use it with strap locks, so can't comment on how it connects to the guitar itself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fender guitar strap, 15 Aug 2013
It's fairly comfortable and durable. It's not the same padded material that you get on similar fender guitar straps and I don't find it quite as comfortable but its decent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic Fender quality, 9 Jan 2013
Good product. Bought as a gift and my brother loved it. Cant see any problems with it though I don't know much about guitars

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend.., 2 Nov 2014
A very well made strap, plenty of adjustment if you want your guitar hanging round your knees..I would recommend..

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Strap, 13 Aug 2014
G. Robinson - See all my reviews
Nice, quality strap, only negative is that holes are rather tight fit for the pegs on my Strat, but no biggie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Aug 2014
Very nice quality and sturdy.