Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£4.88+ £1.26 shipping

on 15 July 2004
Everything about this single feels right, it is of the same ilk as 'where is the love' by the black eyed peas, encouraging some empathy in an increasingly drab and apathetic world, this song does it much more subtly and is disarming instead of the trite and pious offering of the peas .
From the subtle engaging charm of 'try again today' to the uplifting hammond organ driven b-side M.I.A the charlatans sound in a more reflective and mellow mood. I could trot out the tired old argument that this band deserve more but i'm not going to, i'm just going to say go out and buy this, if you enjoy it (which you will because it gets better and better) get the new albumn 'up at the lake' and you'll be hooked, i promise.
on 8 January 2011
Fast shipping and top condition, but I received the dvd single and not the cd single!
Nice since I didn't have that, though.