4.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Easy Share Printer
Published on 14 Feb 2012 by Nina

1.0 out of 5 stars Cant get the paper anymore
Good little printer but kodak dont make the paper and cartridge avalible anymore to retailers.Thats why i gave it only one star.
Published on 26 July 2011 by R. W. Leach

1.0 out of 5 stars Cant get the paper anymore, 26 July 2011
R. W. Leach - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kodak Easyshare Printer DOCK Thermo Printer (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Easy Share Printer, 14 Feb 2012
item arrived within time and well packed and undamaged.I would like to point out that the comments that follow is not a criticism of the seller. However,it is not the model I was looking for but hard to tell as picture looked like the correct one.My camera does not fit on the pin so I was unable to tell if it was in working order.From the picture it looked identical to the camera dock I already have but is not working.It was my choice to take the chance but unfortunately I got it wrong.

Kodak Easyshare Printer DOCK  Thermo Printer