5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Ear Plugs Money Can Buy
I have bought 3 different types of ear plugs from silicone to speedos to these and finally I found the perfect ear plug.

Published on 18 Mar 2011 by JobyJak

3.0 out of 5 stars Mack's AquaBlock Earplugs - Purple (2 pair)
Far too big for my 11 year old sons ears , gave them away to my tr-athlete friend who said they work fine and a great product. NOT FOR KIDS
Published 14 months ago by Arunboy

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Ear Plugs Money Can Buy, 18 Mar 2011
JobyJak "jobyjak" (Leamington Spa, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mack's Aquablock Double Ear Plugs - Purple (Misc.)

I cant believe how hard it was to find. These ear plugs are soft, comfortable, they stay in, they block water, and you cant feel them when they are in. They have 3 rings so are much more secure and waterproof than speedos pathetic one ring ear plugs.

By far the best ear plugs you will buy and they do exactly what you want from an ear plug, which is so rare to find. If you have any experience of buying ear plugs for swimming etc you will know what I mean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Macks earplugs have saved huge medical costs in Cyprus, 22 Aug 2010
Mrs. L. Meredith-webb (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mack's Aquablock Double Ear Plugs - Purple (Misc.)
These ear-plugs are just brilliant, we have a property in Cyprus and every year the children and my husband have ear infections / from the pool...That was until I ordered these and took them to Cyprus for the kids to use in the pool.
To see a Dr in Cyprus you can always expect to pay 65.00 each patient. But since having this product the kids or my husbamd had no need to see the Dr or did they have an ear infection...they do actually work they block out 100% of the water in the pool.
Lisa

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 20 Feb 2012
This review is from: Mack's Aquablock Double Ear Plugs - Purple (Misc.)
These ear plugs are a godsend, easy to fit and so comfortable, you also get 2 pair for the price of one. If only I had discovered this prodct earlier I could have saved myself from a lot of pain and discomfort, and a fortune in antibiotics from inner ear infections. I can start to enjoy swimming again. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work as well as i hoped they would., 13 Sep 2012
I love New York (Not in New York) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Mack's Aquablock Double Ear Plugs - Purple (Misc.)
After 2 weeks of having my ears blocked with water following a Swim with the kids (Happens most times I go swimming) I decided enough was enough and with a Family Holiday to France coming up I didn't want to spend my fortnight with the same issue.

Not sure why I never thought about getting these before, but they work as well as I hoped they would and stay secure in your ears. I used them every day. No more painful blocked ear passages for me.

5 Stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earplugs, 10 July 2011
G. Berthels (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mack's Aquablock Double Ear Plugs - Purple (Misc.)
These fitted easily and stayed in when swimming in Open Water.
I have had an inner ear problem of finishing a swim and being so dizzy I can't stand up to get out of the water, not so good when you have a timing chip and a finish on dry land!
I thought I would give these a go and I'm now able to finish the swim and walk straight out of the water with no dizzy feeling.

A brilliant product and a bonus of getting two pairs of ear plugs in the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last!, 14 Jun 2011
This review is from: Mack's Aquablock Double Ear Plugs - Purple (Misc.)
It has taken me ages to finally find the right ear plugs that are fiddle free!
I bought all the 'usual' types and none of them did the job.
I spotted these Macks and they are significantly less stress free. Good simple design that you just put into your ear with a type of 'screwing' motion until you feel the ear seal. Super easy and no worrying about whether they are in the correct ear or upside down or back to front.
I pop them in before going into the pool and don't have to constantly check them for fear of them falling out. I don't have to constantly adjust them because they leak and I don't catch them on goggle straps!
I am actually able to just get in the pool and swim!
Whoo Hoo!
And, to top it all you get two pairs in a pack which I hadn't spotted when I bought them!
Well Done Macks...thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what they say, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Mack's Aquablock Double Ear Plugs - Purple (Misc.)
I'm the sort of person who gets swimmer's ear all the time, but with these innovative earplugs I was able to swim normally without worry. The only reason why I gave these four stars and not five was because after a while in the pool they really started to hurt my ears. To prevent this from happening you have to make sure they are inserted correctly, otherwise they will hurt if you fiddle with them too much. Other than that these ear plugs are extraordinary! I highly recommend these for people who get swimmer's ear a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good so far, 3 Jan 2013
A. Davis "Tony Davis" (Colchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mack's Aquablock Double Ear Plugs - Purple (Misc.)
I bought these earplugs after extensive online research and also refusing to pay 55 for custom-made equivalents.
They seem well made and the bright purple I am hoping means that they will be less easy to lose/forget in the changing rooms.
They were bought for my 5-year-old son who had been suffering from painful 'water in the ear' problems in the last year or so.
He was happy to give them a go which was not guaranteed as he like most 5 year olds, can be fussy/melodramatice about anything new/unfamiliar.
I let him put them in so that [a] he felt in control and [b] I could gauge how far he wanted then to be pushed in without hurting.
Well in the initial test, they stayed in place and we had no water-in-the-ears problem.
Quite importantly, he could still hear us when spoken to ... something I was unsure of when we made the purchase.
So, in summary, so far so good, although I keep expecting them to fall out. They havent as yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swimming against the tide, 11 Feb 2012
Tim (Costa Del Sol, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mack's Aquablock Double Ear Plugs - Purple (Misc.)
These are good quality comfortable earplugs that are perfect if like me, you get swimmers ear if you swim with out earplugs. Great value, especially as you get 2 pairs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mack's AquaBlock Earplugs - Purple (2 pair), 11 May 2013