Price:£29.94+ £2.03 shipping

on 3 March 2006
Have to say this game is Excellent. For only 10 quid, you get a large majority of the sims packs that have come out. Had a little trouble installing it but that was nothing to do with the game, just my computer was feeling a little bit tempremental! The sims on holiday is probably the most enjoyable part of the game, allowing you to take your sims to a different world! Added the other expansions packs I had to it (hot date and superstar) and now I have hours of sim fun ahead of me!
Overall and Excellent game and excellent value well worth buying for this price!
0Comment46 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 May 2006
Ive had this game for a week now it was very easy to load on to windows XP and find myself totally engulfed by it. If you like games where you need to always have something to do and keep your brain occupied then this is it,I have also brought the makin magic expansion pack and never find it a bore. I have however found that it cuts me off from the outside world and my house mates find it hard to have a conversation with me for at least the first few hours. You could easily lose a day when playing this game, I just don't know why it took me so long to get it a very pleased customer !!!
0Comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 July 2004
This is one of the best multi-packs of the sims around. If you don't already own "the sims", then you should buy this game. There are enough options to keep both adult and child amused for years to come. The graphics are simple, yet enjoyable, and suitable. The game is enthralling, compelling and most of all vivacious. If I were you, I would not hesitate to purchase this game, epecially as it is now exceptionally cheap!
0Comment94 of 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 November 2005
My advice would be to not try and buy this game in the shops- it will cost twice as much and will be second-hand. Amazon offers it at a rock-bottom price, fast delivery and a great game. The game combines creativity with tact, passion with hard larbour and hundreds of hours of comitted fun with your Sims.
0Comment55 of 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 October 2006
Ive had this game for a while now. It will take over your life for the first few weeks you have it. But eventually it will get boring as a few other reviewers have mentioned, I do find that every now and again when ive got an hour to kill I play this game though.

In my oppiniion the expansion packs are a waste of time and money, there all very well but you dont have enough time for them because of the daily routines. And you will be fired and quickly become bankrupt if you miss work in the sims too much.

Overall I would say its a pretty good game, but would recommend the sims 2 if your computer can handle it.
VINE VOICEon 26 December 2006
I love this game but the frustrating aspect for me is not having enough time to really play it! Once you get started it is really compulsive and you can create the perfect home life for your sims or mess things up a bit (if you're twisted).

The extras that are included in this Triple Deluxe pack save you having to go and search out and pay for many of the add-on components. The price is unbelievable and I snapped it up as soon as I saw it!

If you like sim games then you'll love The Sims.
on 15 August 2004
The #1 best selling game of all time now offers the best reason to join The Sims phenomenon!
The Sims Triple Deluxe delivers the original hit game plus the most Sims content even assembled in one place. An entire world of Sims awaits your quirky command. It's your neighborhood, they're your Sims, and whether they prosper or perish is completely up to you! The Sims Triple Deluxe includes:
The Sims,
The Sims Livin' Large,
The Sims House Party,
The Sims Hot Date,
The Sims Creator Tool and
A Bonus Triple Deluxe content of Asian and African decorator themes!!
0Comment131 of 154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 9 September 2006
I've long been meaning to play The Sims, but never quite gotten round to it. The Sims Triple Deluxe is excellent value for money. I brought it rather than the Sims 2 because I doubted my computer would be able to handle The Sims 2.

I haven't been dissapointed by this game. In fact, it's more fun and engrossing than I expected. Build your dream home, watch your Sims as they go through life; living, loving and advancing through their careers.

I pretty much played this game non-stop for the first week of having it. I've since brought The Sims: Unleashed and The Sims: Hot Date expansion packs. I still find time to play this game for half an hour or so most days, but there are some flaws with gameplay:

Firstly, and my biggest fault is that I don't seem to have time to do with my Sims the cool things that the expansion packs and such are meant to allow you to do. I spend more time repeating daily routine of wash, eat, etc.

Another problem I noted with this game is that it does randomly just quit. I try to save often, and then it's not so bad. But it is annoying. It can slow down at times, and it does freeze at times.

Sadly, after a while, the game does get a bit repetative, and it's too much hard work to really do the "fun" things too often. If I want to see my Sims spend time together, I have to have one of them miss work - fine, but obviously they can't do that everyday or they'll lose their job!

Also, it did take about 90 minutes to install the entire Triple Deluxe software.

But this is a great fun game. If you like games like Theme Park, Theme Hospital, Sim City, then this is a must buy and excellent value for money.
on 14 January 2006
Well, this is a very good game, creating your own familes is only one of the best things on the game, give your sims children, get them married and (sims holiday) they can go on holiday, its a work of art ! But, however much you love the game - or sims for that matter, it, like many other games, it has a downfall. Moods. They can be rather hard to keep up top. And, if you are that BAD at keeping the sim in a bed mood, and their moods go all the way down to the red mood points - you have a problem. But, you should perchase this game, and find out youreself. Trust me, its worth it ! Good luck !
0Comment25 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 February 2006
this game is amazing and so life like. You can create a family and design a house and take your sim through life. Along the way you will get a job and earn simolians(money) maybe get married and have a baby or just go through life solo. Take your sim through life however you please. Its your desision.
0Comment23 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse