on 22 March 2013
The children absolutely loved watching one of the programmes today connected to our recycling topic. Even more so when I told them I had watch as a child.
on 22 September 2004
This series has got to be one of all time greats of BBC kids television. Wanting to introduce it to my children, I am staggered at how little material there is available. There is almost nothing in circulation, everything seems to have been withdrawn by the publishers. Why?
0Comment27 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 December 2014
Very quick delivery, but a bit expensive for the number of episodes.
on 12 March 2015
Very happy with order, five stars. Thank-you.
on 28 October 2012
Bought this for my 20 month old. He is a little to young to appreciate the stories yet. However they are lovely, but this may be an older child's DVD.
on 21 April 2015
My boys love this
on 14 October 2014
It's the Wombles, need I say more, not as good as the original series, but still an enjoyable and loveable series!
on 16 January 2015