5.0 out of 5 stars Magical, Memorable and Delightful
One of my own childhood favourites, the care bears. Now as a mother I have purchased everything care bears for my daughter. This DVD is part of her ever growing magical collection. It takes the viewer back in time to when the care bear cousins were bear cubs like hugs and tugs, then shows them grow and become the care bears we all know and love.
This unbeatable...
Published on 8 Dec 2004 by McColey

3.0 out of 5 stars a cute movie
Published on 12 Dec 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical, Memorable and Delightful, 8 Dec 2004
This review is from: Care Bears Movie II - A New Generation [DVD] (DVD)
This unbeatable classic is as magical and heart-warming today as it was 18 years ago.

3.0 out of 5 stars a cute movie, 12 Dec 2003
By A Customer
there is no doubt that this a cute movie and it will keep younger viewers entertained, however it is not as good as the first care bears movie, and even goes as far as changing the events so differnt things happen. for example if movie 1 the care bears and care bear cousins meet when they are grown up and in this film they know each other when they are babies. however looking over this minor irritation it is still a good film full of morals and great for children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
Granddaughter enjoyed it

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Care Bears Movie II - A New Generation [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant. I remember watching this when I was a child and now my daughter loves it. She won't stop watching it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD!, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Care Bears Movie II - A New Generation [DVD] (DVD)
I watched this when I was little and now my 3 year old is watching it and she loves it. Would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but no subtitles, 21 Aug 2012
This review is from: Care Bears Movie II - A New Generation [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this product because I used to have this movie as a child. I got rid of it as I got older, but when I saw it as a DVD on Amazon I remembered how much I liked this movie as a (small) child, so I thought it would be funny to have it again. It is still a nice story, quality of the movie is quite good. The only thing I missed were subtitles. There are no subtitles at all, not in English or in any other language, which basically means that if I watch the movie with my windows open and a car drives by, I have to rewind a bit because I can't hear what they were saying. Personally I think every movie should have the option of subtitles, at least of the spoken language. Other than that it's a nice movie, very suitable for childeren.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 80's Classic, 3 Feb 2012
Ms. L. Arnold "Baby Mummy" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Care Bears Movie II - A New Generation [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this and the first movie as a child and so does my 3.5 yr old who received it off santa! Not many sequels are as good as the first but this is definately on a par with it great story great meanings and teachings and also introduces the care cousins a delightful story they definately don't make them like they used to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Re-live a classic, 10 Mar 2009
This review is from: Care Bears Movie II - A New Generation [DVD] (DVD)
I was 6 when this first came out, I'm 28 and it still holds a special place in my heart. As a child I always loved the more dark animation and despite this being a Care Bears movie it is dark in places. Animations like this are missing from our current age, story now in some cases takes a backseat to the dazzling but cheap 3D animation. This movie has a great story and great animation. I would love to see Care Bear movies made now just like this.
If you just want to relive a part of your childhood, or share this with 'A New Generation' you wont be disappointed. A welcome escape from today's flashy but altogether heartless cartoons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Care Bears II - A NEW GENERATION, 24 May 2004
Great kids movie. Note to the previous reviewer - It's a NEW generation of Care Bear/Cousin Cubs so they will know each other.
Of course this leaves many questions unanswered!
1. Did the first group retire and if so, where to?
2. What is Grumpy Bear's pension like?
3. Will this movie ever come out on region 2? **
Now to the Plot. Dark Heart (Big Red Cloud) wants to stop the next generation of Care Bears from fulfilling their mision to bring love and caring to the children of Earth. Its up to True Heart Bear and Noble Heart Horse to protect the Cubs.
This movie is full of humour, wit, and songs.
** Please note that this movie is Region Code Enhanced so it might not play on some Multi-Region DVD players (parents, you have been warned).
Other than that - A GREAT MOVIE!!!
ENJOY

3.0 out of 5 stars Only Okay, 8 Feb 2011
This review is from: Care Bears Movie II - A New Generation [DVD] (DVD)
I remeber Care Bears from when I was younger so bought this film & the first one for my 2 year old daughter, she loves the first one & not so interested in this one, I have to agree, this film is not as good or cute as the first, I was disappointed as I thought it would be better. On the upside she likes the colours of the bears.

Care Bears Movie II - A New Generation [DVD]
Care Bears Movie II - A New Generation [DVD] by Dan Hennessey (DVD - 2004)