on 28 December 2012
I bought this cymbal to replace my old crash and thought the price was very affordable for me as i didn't want to break the bank. The delivery time was amazing I received it 2 days after perchase when it said it would take a minimum of 3 days and even gave the hour it was going to be delivered in.

The cymbal itself is of great quality but even though it is avertised as a crash cymbal it sounds more like a higher pitched Ride cymbal. I would not recomend you buy this cymbal as a crash because it simply isn't, and is not just a cheaper alternative. I will keep it as a spare ride cymbal as it sounds very similar as I have the ZBT Ride cymbal from Zildjian which is outstanding for its purpose.

I highly recomend you buy a different cymbal if you are looking for a good crash cymbal as this item cannot be advertised as it because it simply isn't.
I recommend that a Sabian Crash as an alternative as it is a high quality Crash and gives a very good sound. It is more expensive but for what it is spending a bit more money is worth it.

In short don't buy this product as a cheaper alternative, spend a bit more money on a better Cymbal, going cheap is not the answer for cymbals.
on 30 July 2013
I agree with other reviewers that this isn't a classic crash cymbal. In fact its characteristics are more ride-like, including a great bell. Luckily I bought mine secondhand for less than half the rrp, so not overly disappointed!
on 9 January 2013
I bought this one for husband as a Christmas present, and he was very please, it replace the split one he had before. just right was the comment.
on 9 May 2015