5.0 out of 5 stars cymbal
I bought this one for husband as a Christmas present, and he was very please, it replace the split one he had before. just right was the comment.
Published 23 months ago by molly

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Sound like a Crash Cymbal
I bought this cymbal to replace my old crash and thought the price was very affordable for me as i didn't want to break the bank. The delivery time was amazing I received it 2 days after perchase when it said it would take a minimum of 3 days and even gave the hour it was going to be delivered in.

The cymbal itself is of great quality but even though it is...
Published 24 months ago by The Stig

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Sound like a Crash Cymbal, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Zildjian ZBT16C Crash Cymbal - 40.6 cm / 16 Inches (Electronics)

The cymbal itself is of great quality but even though it is avertised as a crash cymbal it sounds more like a higher pitched Ride cymbal. I would not recomend you buy this cymbal as a crash because it simply isn't, and is not just a cheaper alternative. I will keep it as a spare ride cymbal as it sounds very similar as I have the ZBT Ride cymbal from Zildjian which is outstanding for its purpose.

I highly recomend you buy a different cymbal if you are looking for a good crash cymbal as this item cannot be advertised as it because it simply isn't.
I recommend that a Sabian Crash as an alternative as it is a high quality Crash and gives a very good sound. It is more expensive but for what it is spending a bit more money is worth it.

In short don't buy this product as a cheaper alternative, spend a bit more money on a better Cymbal, going cheap is not the answer for cymbals.

3.0 out of 5 stars More like a crash-ride, 30 July 2013
I agree with other reviewers that this isn't a classic crash cymbal. In fact its characteristics are more ride-like, including a great bell. Luckily I bought mine secondhand for less than half the rrp, so not overly disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars cymbal, 9 Jan 2013