Format: DVD|Change

on 6 October 2011
this Dvd is the best live pop/jazz the UK has seen in a long time... Jamie is on super form and his super skills on the piano / amazing voice, as well as his staggering energy make this a real joy to watch.
there are solo bits and bits with the band and some with string quartet, a real mix of music. It's all mostly very energetic tho!

Lots of great extra footage (behind the scenes/other live shows/music video) are on the Dvd, so if you are a massive jamie fan like me, it's a must have!

It's a brilliant concert and a real fave of mine : )
on 26 June 2010
I've always found televised concerts a bit lacking and have never had any desire to watch music DVDs but realising I had watched various bits of this on YouTube (notably "God Only Knows") I decided to buy it. So I found this much more than a "live album with pictures", it's an experience.
The documentary links are entertaining and illuminating. Jamie Cullum rather humble and telling us he always played music not looking for a career so the whole thing is a bonus. If one thing comes through bright and clear from this DVD (as well as his enormous talent)it is his overwhelming love for his music. "I'm Jamie Cullum and this is MY band!!". exclaimed with justifiable pride.
Highlights for me were the piano "drum breaks" and the magical "God only Knows". Although with a son just leaving university I had to connect with "Twenty Something"!!

I know I will watch this again and again and enjoy something new each time.
on 6 March 2013
A great setting at Blenheim Palace and this is a really well produced DVD especially for an outside gig. Quite liked the personal bits inbetween too
on 29 January 2013
Jamie has blended jazz, pop and showmanship beautifully to deliver a fantastic experience. A truely talented artist. Plays to all senses.
on 26 October 2014
ANOTHER PRESENT MUM LOVED IT SET HER UP FOR JAMIE'S CONCERT AT HENRY VIII's PALACE HAMPTON COURT
on 15 July 2004
I wasn't there, but I was at a few other concerts at which they were filming at. The concerts were amazing and I'm sure the concert at Blenheim Palace was amazing. I think this DVD will be a big hit with all Jamie Cullum fans, and hopefully with some people who are not but may become fans after seeing this amazing DVD.
on 3 July 2004
... and the show was absolutely amazing ! He kept mentioning throughout that they were filming for the DVD so I can't wait to see it. A truly great performance, in a fantastic surrounding. Watch out for the stunning visuals, not to mention his usual madcap antics.
on 24 January 2016
Excellent viewing, I would thoroughly recommend.
on 4 October 2004
I was at the concert and it was the BEST EVER!!! I had the fantastic Jamie Cullum to my front and Cilla Black a tad to my right. CANNOT WAIT for the DVD to come out. Ive got it ordered already coz im away the day it comes out so it will be waiting for me when i come home!!! I dont think ive ever hoped my holiday would end so soon!
Happy viewing people
on 9 July 2004
I was also there and can't believe how great the whole evening was. If the DVD is half as good as the evening was, it will still be wonderful.