5.0 out of 5 stars Dog with skin allergies - excellent product
My dog has severe skin allergies (to just about all grasses and trees) and a lot of fur between the pads of his feet, trapping in allergens.

Having spent money on just about every kind of dog boot and wrap, and not wanting to have to use the prescription steroid creme all the time to just treat the allergic reaction, I was very glad to find this product...
Published on 21 Jun 2012 by LM73 - London

3.0 out of 5 stars mushers wax
It did soften and protect to a degree, I maybe should have used it for a longer time to see true results, I did like however the fact it did not stain the furniture and carpets
Published 21 months ago by BARBARA FERGUSON

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog with skin allergies - excellent product, 21 Jun 2012
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)

It doesn't prevent allergic reaction. However, it does offer exceedingly effective protection before taking him out on walks.

Also, unlike all the other cremes (prescription and otherwise), he actually likes having this product applied - I guess it feels very good to him when being applied. He doesn't try to lick it off or clean out his paws after application. It's a food-grade completely safe wax, so even if he did, it wouldn't be a problem. But I'm amazed at how much he seems to like having it applied.

I was concerned about carpets and flooring, but actually the wax residue is hardly noticeable and it actually makes his paws easier to clean after walks, so there is much less to clean up than before using this product.

The care routine is much more simple and he is much relieved.

I very much recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Musher's Secret.Problem solved, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
Excellent product. My dog has had expensive treatment from the vet for constant paw biting and chewing. He was limping when I applied the ointment and within an hour he was running around. Applying to the pads once a week works well. I can thank you enough, once again EXCELLENT PRODUCT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paw Wax, 7 Nov 2011
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
Amazing - dogs love it and it stops most of the slips and slides on hard flooring.
Only problem is I have to wax 16 paws!

5.0 out of 5 stars soft feet for Dogs, 1 Feb 2012
J. L. Prescott Account (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
I purchased this cream for my puppies feet, it is easy to apply and keeps his pads nice and soft and stops them from cracking in the cold weather. Excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit of comfort fr tired paws!, 10 May 2012
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
A must for dog owners who's dogs are working running over snow, or rough terrain - product is very good value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars worth its weight in gold, 22 July 2011
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
this stuff is just so good, i have a crazy staff x who keeps breaking her pads limping around sore feet on hot pavement ect. i have now been useing this once a week since i bought it a few months ago now, and hand on heart NOT one bad paw since its great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase ever, no more sore pads, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
WOW..my dog comes cycling with me, being an active Chesapeake Bay Retriever she is quite heavy so her poor pads were getting a bit sore after an hour of trotting, and boots were just not practical, this wax (kind of feels like lard though :/) has made her pads much softer which I didn't think was good but she's now not foot sore at all, not to mention the benefits it has had on my hands, should be called Wonder Wax! A little also goes a very long way so don't be put off by the price, it's well worth it. I shall be ordering a lot more of this and using it without fail, awesome, happy dog and happy owner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not believe what I was seeing, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
This product arrived today and I was keen to try it after a recommendation. I got a bit of the wax and massaged it into my dog's pads and between the toes of the first foot. Now here is where I could not believe what I was seeing. He visibly relaxed and did not try to pull his paw away once. This continued with all 4 paws, I could feel his tense little body relaxing into the massage and the wax also felt lovely on my hands. It is clean smelling, non greasy and is easy to use, I cannot recommend it highly enough and will be back later for a large tub.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for dry cracked paws, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
My little Bichon Frise is a paw licker and had dried/ cracked the pads on his front paws. He is not a fan of sitting still to have his ears cleaned, eyes wiped etc and I was dreading applying this product to his feet. However, he loves it and holds his paw up for me to apply. After 3 applications there has been great improvement and I have noticed he is not licking the area as much. I feel safe knowing it is non-toxic and his pads are no longer dried out. So glad I stumbled on this product and will use throughout his lifetime. I have also applied a little to my feet as my peep toe sandals were rubbing. It worked really well (no more blisters).

5.0 out of 5 stars Mushers Secret Paw Wax Must Have Product!, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
I work a team of 3 working springer spaniels several times a week picking up on flinty, chalky Dorset ground which is very hard on there pads, constant cuts, splits etc have tried couple of other products no good whatsoever, but have been using this regulary now for several weeks and all the pads are perfect! no limping no cuts, no cracked pads, very happy dogs, just wish I had discovered Mushers years ago, NO HESITATION RECOMENDING MUSHERS BRILLIENT

Steve Pitcher