5.0 out of 5 stars Dog with skin allergies - excellent product
My dog has severe skin allergies (to just about all grasses and trees) and a lot of fur between the pads of his feet, trapping in allergens.

Having spent money on just about every kind of dog boot and wrap, and not wanting to have to use the prescription steroid creme all the time to just treat the allergic reaction, I was very glad to find this product...
Published on 21 Jun. 2012 by LM73 - London

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous for dogs indoors on wooden flooring..
I had such high hopes for this after reading some of the great reviews as I wanted to stop my cairn from slipping all over my house's laminate flooring. So as soon as I saw it I ordered it express, and when it came I tried a very tiny amount on her back paws to try. Oh my god, it was awful, absolutely horrendous. She was sliding all over the place like she was suddenly on...
Published 4 months ago by Countess

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog with skin allergies - excellent product, 21 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)

It doesn't prevent allergic reaction. However, it does offer exceedingly effective protection before taking him out on walks.

Also, unlike all the other cremes (prescription and otherwise), he actually likes having this product applied - I guess it feels very good to him when being applied. He doesn't try to lick it off or clean out his paws after application. It's a food-grade completely safe wax, so even if he did, it wouldn't be a problem. But I'm amazed at how much he seems to like having it applied.

I was concerned about carpets and flooring, but actually the wax residue is hardly noticeable and it actually makes his paws easier to clean after walks, so there is much less to clean up than before using this product.

The care routine is much more simple and he is much relieved.

I very much recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paw Wax, 7 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
Amazing - dogs love it and it stops most of the slips and slides on hard flooring.
Only problem is I have to wax 16 paws!

5.0 out of 5 stars Musher's Secret.Problem solved, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
Excellent product. My dog has had expensive treatment from the vet for constant paw biting and chewing. He was limping when I applied the ointment and within an hour he was running around. Applying to the pads once a week works well. I can thank you enough, once again EXCELLENT PRODUCT.

5.0 out of 5 stars soft feet for Dogs, 1 Feb. 2012
J. L. Prescott Account (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
I purchased this cream for my puppies feet, it is easy to apply and keeps his pads nice and soft and stops them from cracking in the cold weather. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not believe what I was seeing, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
This product arrived today and I was keen to try it after a recommendation. I got a bit of the wax and massaged it into my dog's pads and between the toes of the first foot. Now here is where I could not believe what I was seeing. He visibly relaxed and did not try to pull his paw away once. This continued with all 4 paws, I could feel his tense little body relaxing into the massage and the wax also felt lovely on my hands. It is clean smelling, non greasy and is easy to use, I cannot recommend it highly enough and will be back later for a large tub.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for dry cracked paws, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
My little Bichon Frise is a paw licker and had dried/ cracked the pads on his front paws. He is not a fan of sitting still to have his ears cleaned, eyes wiped etc and I was dreading applying this product to his feet. However, he loves it and holds his paw up for me to apply. After 3 applications there has been great improvement and I have noticed he is not licking the area as much. I feel safe knowing it is non-toxic and his pads are no longer dried out. So glad I stumbled on this product and will use throughout his lifetime. I have also applied a little to my feet as my peep toe sandals were rubbing. It worked really well (no more blisters).

5.0 out of 5 stars worth its weight in gold, 22 July 2011
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
this stuff is just so good, i have a crazy staff x who keeps breaking her pads limping around sore feet on hot pavement ect. i have now been useing this once a week since i bought it a few months ago now, and hand on heart NOT one bad paw since its great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog will thank you for it.., 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
It is only in this snowy and icy weather of last couple of days that you can really appreciate this paw protector. I rub it on my greyhound's paws (pads and in between the toes) before every walk to protect him from ice and grit and it does the trick - no grit managed to come inbetween his toes and his pads are much softer and most likely easier to walk on in sharp , frozen snow (not that dog can confirm this..). Once you have finished rubbing the soles of the dog's paws, rub the remains into your hands - easily absorbed, not greasy and protects your hands from the elements, too. A must have for winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mushers Secret Paw Wax Must Have Product!, 8 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
I work a team of 3 working springer spaniels several times a week picking up on flinty, chalky Dorset ground which is very hard on there pads, constant cuts, splits etc have tried couple of other products no good whatsoever, but have been using this regulary now for several weeks and all the pads are perfect! no limping no cuts, no cracked pads, very happy dogs, just wish I had discovered Mushers years ago, NO HESITATION RECOMENDING MUSHERS BRILLIENT

Steve Pitcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for us!, 2 Jan. 2015
Mrs. Anna F. Curnow "acurnow28" (Worcs, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams (Misc.)
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! My working springer would get very distressed after long, cold walks resulting in her chewing her feet and endlessly licking her pads. Two applications of this stuff, problem solved, she even stands still to have it put on now.....and she doesn't stand still for anything!

Mushers Secret Paw Protector Wax 60 Grams