Size: Pack of 12|Colour Name: Multicoloured|Change
Price:£2.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 9 June 2014
The kids love these bright pens, so does my wife as they wash out if accidentally mark clothing?lovely bright colours
on 4 February 2011
Great pens, actually lasted and kids can do good pictures/colouring with them. Easy lids and right sized tips for my lot (the fat ones are difficult for the more intricate colouring in my middle daughter does aged 7).
on 7 August 2012
I got these for my little girl as she loves colouring. I was disappointment that 2 of the pens were unusable straight from the packet. I would expect better from Crayola. I went for a more expensive brand to ensure they didn't run out as quickly but I would of been better going to the £ shop.
on 17 February 2011
A little bit more expensive then most others but defo worth it completly washable so if you have messy pups like mine It's worth paying the few pennies extra!
on 1 April 2011
The crayons have given her cnsiderable pleasure, and her drawings are rapidly becoming more interesting because they are so easy to use.
on 29 April 2013
Came through the post today my daughter loves colouring but these pens hardly work very disappointed and so is my daughter
on 22 May 2013
These felt tips are long lasting, bright colours and very good for younger children to hold and use.I would buy again.
on 17 April 2011
These pens create vibrant colours. They wash out of clothes and they last for ages. What more could you ask for?
on 22 July 2015
I did love them but they ran out after a few days of using them.
on 2 July 2014
great item - fast service and great price - many thanks!