5.0 out of 5 stars Brio Dachshund
Published on 28 Dec 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Dachshund Toy
Great toy but much smaller than expected but its fine for a small child to pull along I guess. Thanks
Published 8 months ago by tracey connors

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brio Dachshund, 28 Dec 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: BRIO Wooden Pull Along Small Dachshund (Baby Product)
The BRIO pullalong Dachshund has been around for years--our original one is now 43 years old, and beyond a kink in his spring tail, is as good as new, and was, and is the most beloved toy of my children and granchildren. The new one, bought because the original is in service with grandchildren, is just as well made as his predecessor, and my smallest grandson, 7 months old was just as pleased with him as all of us! Simple, characterful, and beautifully made--a great heirloom!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a one year old, 13 Oct 2010
This review is from: BRIO Wooden Pull Along Small Dachshund (Baby Product)
I bought this pull along daschund for my nephew's 1st birthday as he has just started walking. He absolutley loved it as it is the perfect size to grab in his hand - I'm sure in time he will work out how to pull it along! And best of all, it's plastic-free!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit small !, 6 Dec 2010
Dorset designer (North Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BRIO Wooden Pull Along Small Dachshund (Baby Product)
I thought this was very small for a pull along toy - they are usually at least twice this size. However it is well made, as you would expect from Brio, and I'm sure it will be much loved.

5.0 out of 5 stars dachshund, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: BRIO Wooden Pull Along Small Dachshund (Baby Product)
thank you for the lovely dachshund dog, its really well made solid and cute, my little one year old grandson will love it, he might leave the real one alone now lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: BRIO Wooden Pull Along Small Dachshund (Baby Product)
This dog is quite small but really well put together. It must now be exhausted as she has walked it around the house for mile after mile....and whats more.....it doesn't bite or poop...

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy and design classic, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: BRIO Wooden Pull Along Small Dachshund (Baby Product)
Lovely toy dog by brio, I had this dog when I was a child so it is now nice to see that it can bring as much joy to the next generation.
Delivered in time.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute retro style toy, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: BRIO Wooden Pull Along Small Dachshund (Baby Product)
got this as part of my baby's first xmas present. She loves it!
Its a little smaller than i was expecting but great design and solid construction

3.0 out of 5 stars Dachshund Toy, 22 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars BRIO 30332 Dachshund, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: BRIO Wooden Pull Along Small Dachshund (Baby Product)
xmas present for grand children both of love it .well made wooden toy does not tip over when pulling along

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy shame about the size - remember to read the small print!, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: BRIO Wooden Pull Along Small Dachshund (Baby Product)
I ordered this for my grandson's second birthday. I have always like Brio toys as they are well made and appealing to children. When I ordered it I thought it was very reasonably priced - until I opened the package and felt shocked by how small the dog was - it was disappointing in all honesty. I should have realised that there must have been a reason for the huge differential in price between the large dachshund and the smaller one. I could not afford the bigger one but would not have purchased the smaller one had I realised what the size would be. However this was not fault of the supplier. The item arrived in good time and in perfect condition so certainly no complaints there - I should just have been more discerning!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›