4.0 out of 5 stars A little small
Product was as expected, except that it was a lot smaller than I imagined. I assumed it would be the same size as the original house I got as a child, but turned out to be less than half that size.
Published on 10 May 2012 by samurfy

3.0 out of 5 stars Smurf Cottage
My son loved the Smurf movie and colleted all the figures so we dedided to get the Smurf cottage to add to his collection. I was a bit disappointed with it as the inside is very small, only enough room to fit a really small smurf figure inside. Not very good value for money.
Published on 19 April 2012 by ROD

3.0 out of 5 stars Smurf Cottage, 19 April 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't even fit smurfette in???, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Schleich Cottage, Smurfette (Toy)
This is terrible!!! Doesn't fit smurfette in! And the door falls off all the time! Very unhappy with this product!

3.0 out of 5 stars photogenic!!, 26 July 2011
This review is from: Schleich Cottage, Smurfette (Toy)
I bought this for my toddler as I had one when I was little and loved it!! She's a bit young for it, but it looks cute in her room. It's smaller than I remember, but then so are cury-wurlies!! I'm bigger, that must be what it is. But, it's not really the same colour as the photo - it's much duller, less "pink", verging on a browny-pinky-aubergine colour. But it's easy to fit together, and very sweet.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little small, 10 May 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product though the roof pops off!!, 11 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Schleich Cottage, Smurfette (Toy)
I bought this for my six year old daughter who is smurf-mad after seeing the movie.

The product is nice and bright and sits well with the rest of the smurf toys. Its made of good quality soft plastic and is quite durable.

Only negative points are:
- Its only really big enough to hold one smurf - its definitely not house-size.
- The roof simply doesn't stay in place, being made of soft plastic the walls easily deform and the roof pops off. At best it balances in place.

Overall, for the price its a nice toy which my daughter enjoys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smurfantastic, 13 May 2013
E. Mavridou - See all my reviews
This review is from: Schleich Cottage, Smurfette (Toy)
It is a very beautiful house toy and I believe my daughter will play a lot!!! Also we will decorate our birthday cake with the Smurfs!!

5.0 out of 5 stars wish i was a child!, 13 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Schleich Cottage, Smurfette (Toy)
Lovely...I keep taking it out of the box just to look at it!!! If you want smurfette to go in the house,watch her size as the house is quite small,but it is adorable,supereb detail a must for girl smurf fans. wish I was a child as I won't get to play with it once my daughter gets her hands on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble, 6 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Schleich Cottage, Smurfette (Toy)
My 4 year old daughter loves Smurfette. Bought this little house along with some other pieces for inside her Christmas stocking. Very simple to assemble.. only annoying thing is the roof doesn't stay in place. Not a big deal really and doesn't interfere with the enjoyment of the toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smurfette cottage, 19 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Schleich Cottage, Smurfette (Toy)
Tiny cottage for Smurfette. Box seemed small when it arrived but is exactly right size.
Got this for my niece who loves it and plays with it all the time.

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than i imagined, 12 Jan. 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Schleich Cottage, Smurfette (Toy)
this toy was a lot smaller than i thought it would be for the price it isnt very good value

Schleich Cottage, Smurfette