5.0 out of 5 stars PLAY THIS ONE LOUDER THAN LOUD!!!!
I first saw the Chili's in Glasgow, day after the Slane Castle gig. I bought the Slane Castle DVD and still get shivers down my spine when I watch it. This year, I was at the Manchester City Stadium show (18th June) and couldn't bring myself to listen to the radio broadcast on the 20th... Why? Cos it was happening in real-time and I wasn't there. This cd will be for this...
Published on 25 July 2004 by Suck my Kiss

2.0 out of 5 stars By The Way...you have four other albums.
I was at the Saturday show of these Hyde Park sets and any real RHCP fan only has to look at the track listing to know why I was disappointed.
Now I have liked every album the band has ever done (well, I'm not a huge fan of One Hot Minute) and have no problem hearing new songs, but my heart started to sink as they played new song after new song.
Oh yes, we got...
Published on 30 Oct 2009 by Mr. N. Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Hyde Barking Mad, 21 July 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Live In Hyde Park (Audio CD)
Probably one of the worst gigs I have ever been to. What was this all about. Arrived during James Brown ato see the lonely figure in the distance that I could not hear. Went to go and buy a beer which took me until wel into the Chili Peppers set. Sound was awful, could not see much and then suddenly it ended. 50 for a ticket - I would have rather sat in my garden, listed to my walkman and given the cash to Charity.
A lesson learned. Shame on the band to do something so awful.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP CLASS GIG !!! bring on the CD, 23 July 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Live In Hyde Park (Audio CD)
so glad i paid the extra 10 for gold standing tickets. No one i heard from who had standard tickets enjoyed it yet i thought this was one of the best gigs i had ever seen - and yes i could see it, i was right at the front :-) cant wait to hear the CD coz the chilis were on top form as usual. If you went to the gig (and had decent tickets therefore enjoyed it) go buy it now for a great reminder of an even greater night. If you went but couldnt hear or just plain didnt go well, here's what you all missed !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Stop the Red Hots, 4 Aug 2004
This review is from: Live In Hyde Park (Audio CD)
I don't actualy have this album but i was at the concert, about twenty feet away from the stage: I WAS IN THE GOLD CIRCLE, and despite being crushed to oblivion it was the most spectacular thing i have ever experienced.
I've seen them before - at V2003 - but not up close and personal. For those fans who were not there, i pity you, but get this album and you will feel a little better.
But remember this when you listen to it on your bedroom sterio: I WAS RIGHT UP FRONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRAY(0xa0bd16c0)

Live In Hyde Park
Live In Hyde Park by Red Hot Chili Peppers (Audio CD - 2004)