5.0 out of 5 stars The Family Ness, 18 July 2014
Mr. Beaumont - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: The Family Ness: Volume 2 - Look A Like Contest And Other Stories [DVD] (DVD)
Before buying this DVD I had not watched the The Family Ness since the early 90's & almost forgot how amazing this show is.

When I first put on the DVD the theme tunes takes me right back to being a child again, even now, 20 years later I can still remember all the words lol. All in all very very happy with this DVD. The only downside is you only get 8 episodes (listed below) & at 5mins each this makes this set only 40mins long, it's a shame really as other shows you can buy the complete series for the same price. But apart from that small thing i otherwise loves this set.

Unfortunately there is no subtitles on this set too, but to most of us that is really not a problem & did not effect the enjoyment we had.

Ferocious-Ness And The Look-alike Contest
Baby-Ness Gets The Measles
Ferocious-Ness And The Sound Machine
Clever-Ness And The Curling Championship

5.0 out of 5 stars Family ness, 15 May 2014
I loved the family ness when i was small so i bought this for my children and they love it too..some good episodes on the dvd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sure this will be as good as volume 1, 5 July 2013
As I bought volume 1 for my grandchild I thought he would like to follow the stories.
I will see him next month and I am sure he will enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Feb 2012
bwriter "bwriter" (Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
My grandson loved Vol 1 and has almost worn out the DVD (although I don't suppose that's possible). He loved this just as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 18 Oct 2011
great, wonderfull, brilliant brought back some great memories and my son loves it too cant wait to watch them again

5.0 out of 5 stars kell's review, 8 May 2009
flowermouse "kell" (Nottinghamshire, England) - See all my reviews
I brought the family-ness for my 4 year old son, as it was a programme i had watched as a child. Best buy I have ever made he loves it. and it's
just how i remember it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 8 Sep 2009
Mrs. C. Peters "Dundee Scotty" (Dundee, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great DVD, brings back memories of my kids growing up - now passing it on to the new wee ones in the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Aug 2014