5.0 out of 5 stars pretend housework
My three year old grandson just loves this Bosch toy vacuum cleaner. Every time anyone gets the proper one out, he gets his toy out to copy. Good training for later life!
Published on 14 Feb 2011 by wanda

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better!
Published on 24 Jan 2009 by J. Bassett

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better!, 24 Jan 2009
J. Bassett (UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bosch Toy Vacuum Cleaner (Toy)
My mum bought this Bosch hoover for my son for Christmas. By boxing day the pipe had split down the join so we had to tape it together. Less than a month later the button you twist to turn it on and off doesn't work. We've tried changing the batteries but no luck. My son is only 16 months old so he's not too heavy handed with it. If a 16 month old can break it then I hate to think what a 3 year old would do to it. My little boy is too young to understand that it's broken so he just cries when he tries to turn it on and it doesn't work.

2.0 out of 5 stars expensive and fragile toy, 3 Jan 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bosch Toy Vacuum Cleaner (Toy)
You could easily find a real vaccum cleaner for the same price as this - however this is ment for children; but for some reason not made for them. On opening day we hade to glue parts together so they did'n fall apart. Te on-off button is heavy-handeled and impossible for a 2-year old, or even older to operate by themselves.

I like the idea of a vaccum cleaner as a toy - but then they should be made for children - this is a fun, realistic toy - but have too many downsides.

Whats good?

The design is nice - it looks good. It does have a real vaccum-effect, even though is less than minimal. You can easily open a slide-out and get rid of the few particals it managed to swollow.

Whats bad?

Everything else. Quite expensive. Not made for play as it falls apart easily. Har to handle button.

I wouldnt buy this one over again!

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bosch Toy Vacuum Cleaner (Toy)
very disappointed it was a surprise present for my 3 year old & when he opened the box it didnt work

5.0 out of 5 stars pretend housework, 14 Feb 2011