Price:£4.20+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 10 January 2013
These were just as fantastic as they were 30 years ago when I bought them for my kids! They were played with constantly, with water, with sand or just by themselves. Now buying for the next generation and I'm sure they will get just as much enjoyment out of them!
on 20 September 2012
excellent quality product with animal drawings on the bottom of the beakers and in colour sequence for the tots to recognize and either build or stack inside each other
on 7 December 2015
These are brilliant toys. My baby has had them since he was about 5 months old. He loved to watch towers being built and then knock them over. Now he is older (9 months), he still loves to do this, and also to play with them stacked inside each other. He has had hours of fun with them. They are lovely bright colours, good quality plastic. Each cup has a picture of an animal on the top - e.g. a dog, a cat, a snake, an octopus. I can see these being played with for a much longer time, as he learns to stack them himself, etc. We had two sets, these were much the better quality, they stack very well and sturdily - it sometimes takes a couple of goes to knock them all down, and they fit together neatly. I would recommend these.
on 18 April 2014
An excellent toy for 6 months upwards - level of play increases with maniplative maturity. Colourful light and easy to clean.
on 31 August 2013
My children had one of these when they were young and got a lot of pleasure out of it. My grandson loves knocking the tower down and when he's a bit older there are other things he will be able to do with the cups. Altogether a good toy. I would recommend getting this from an early age.
on 5 June 2014
I bought these for my grandson and they are brilliant. I had some for my own children so already know the benefit of buying Fisher Price toys. Well made, easy to stack and st nicely on top of each other. Great fun for small children.
on 21 June 2014
These nesting cups are lovely and very good for children to learn about colours and size!! As always excellent value from Fisher price.Thank you for a speedy delivery.
on 12 November 2013
My daughter loves spending hours building and knocking these down. My husband and I have hours of fun with her. Great present idea or just to buy for an everyday use.
on 9 March 2013
These cups are quite light weight and flimsy. Would have preferred a little more sturdiness. I bought F. Price because they used to have a good reputation.
on 7 March 2014
excellent product from ~fisher Price as always. Can be used for building, filling with stuff, in the bath. good value and great toy for little ones.