5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toy for 2+ year olds
My daughter got this gift for her second birthday and loves it, my 3 year old also loves it and already has had hours of play. The coins are chunky and buttons are easy to use. It supports colour recognition and role play and is very durable. I cannot recommend this toy more!
Published on 18 July 2011 by Mrs. Philippa L. Syers

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not quite as well built as I remember the original
The Classic Fisher Price till is good for smaller children as it helps with co-ordination and logic development. Nonetheless, the "money" provided is sufficiently large that there is much less chance of swallowing or choking. By modern standards, the till is outdated and is very different from a till say in a modern supermarket with swipe cards etc. However, such...
Published 2 months ago by CN

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toy for 2+ year olds, 18 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Cash Register (Toy)
I've bought this excellent toy for my granddaughter's first birthday. I still have my own daughter's FP cash register from the early 80's! am so pleased that FP have decided to reproduce this toy - it's brilliant and my own children loved playing with it and now my grandchildren! There are 6 coins, 2 of each colour and denomination, which will only fit into their respective slots in the cash register. Once loaded in the cash register, at the press of a button, the coins can be either put into the cash register drawer for a sale or fall out of the side for change. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge success, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Cash Register (Toy)
Reminded me of the old vintage cash till. Have had this now for a couple of years and it's still going strong, despite the abuse given to it frequently by various small children. Amazingly we still have all six coins too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Toy, 9 Jun 2009
S. Patmore (Ipswich, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Cash Register (Toy)
This is a nice alternative to the modern style cash register toys. Chunky and durable and keeps them amused playing 'shop' A bit hard to clean though when food is squashed inside it!

5.0 out of 5 stars New Generation, 20 Dec 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Cash Register (Toy)
My son had one of these that was passed down through siblings and cousins. I bought one for my 2 year old grandson and one for my 2 year old nephew. These cash registers can be used as toys in themselves and later for playing 'shops'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for kids!, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Cash Register (Toy)
This Cash Register is just so much fun for kids! I remembered having one if these when I was small and of cause my little boys had to have one. He plays with it all the time!

Good and strong material - always to exspect from Fisher-Price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good educational toy, 29 Mar 2013
Stephen (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Cash Register (Toy)
Used to have one of the original cash registers from fisher price and I am sure the coins were different thicknesses. Was pleased to find this toy still on sale so minor detail. The children love it. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable from 12 months as stated, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Cash Register (Toy)
Although disappointed that it is marked from 12 months onwards and when it arrived the box says 2 yrs I can't leave my 1 yr old with it as he can fit the coins in his mouth and this is a chocking hazard.

5.0 out of 5 stars much loved toy, 14 July 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Cash Register (Toy)
its the first thing all my grandsons go for when they come to our house. my own four sons used to fight over it and now the grandsons do too! it keeps their attention for hours. just a pity FP do not supply spare coins.

5.0 out of 5 stars fascinating toy for a 3 Year-old, 25 Jan 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Cash Register (Toy)
The Fisher-price cash register proved to be a great hit with my 3-year-old granddaughter. She was intrigued with the various possibilities of shapes and proceedures to make the machine work and get her cash back!

Fisher-Price Cash Register