5.0 out of 5 stars Delphin Armbands
These are fab. WE're buying a second set for our second child. They're safe, easy to put on and off, easy to clean. They give confidence because they don't move around on the arm and keep the child afloat - unlike most inflating armbands. No leaks either. They don't clip together as well as the description would have you believe, but they have been great for us!
Published on 24 Mar 2008 by M. B. Belleini

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
After reading glowing reviews I thought I would pay the extra to give my daughter the best start to swimming un aided. Unfortunately they marked her skin making open sores after two days use, she is only slim and really loved the swimming experience. Definitely going back to blow up armbands now :-(
Published 7 months ago by Mrs Joanna Rothwell

5.0 out of 5 stars simply the best, 28 July 2011
T. Mumford-linnegar "benmama" (essex,uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
this product was recommended for our autistic son by his school swimming instructor as he is at that letting arm bands down stage.simply brilliant on his first use he was kicking more,more comftable and swam a whole length on his own with just these and a noddle under his arms,he is 5 years old and they are a brilliant fit easy to get on and off,no worries about red marks from inflated arm bands on holiday anymore,his 18 month old sister is already eyeing them up too,feel confident that these could be passed on from one child to another so well worth the cost with the added benefit of not having to spend time blowing the up with an impatient child waiting to get in the pool.all round a really good buy would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Floating Success, 22 July 2011
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
We wanted a product to help our 2 year old son gain confidence in the pool, we took him swimming when he was very little but hadn't been for around 9 months and being very independent these helped him to start enjoying the pool again.

Very easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars delphin arm bands, 15 Jun 2011
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
every child should have these... so much better than inflatable arm bands.... our daughter is so confident in the water with these and as she grows we take a ring off at a time...a very smart and safe investment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Oct 2010
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
Just got these for my 3 year old. He always complained about traditional armbands hurting him so we decided to try these. They are great and he was so happy with them. Love how they clip together. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Oct 2010
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
Worth the value of money, excellent educational needs
worth every penny , much better than inflatable arm bands

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 5 July 2010
Paul Campbell (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
Really an excellent product, our 2.5 year old (approx 13kg) absolutely loves them!
She can float completely independently with them on!

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PURCHASE, 21 Jun 2010
Sarah E. Booth "Disco Dora" (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
Bought these swim discs for my 20 month old and whilst they are on the big side (in comparison to him) they fit well and do the intended job - they seem much more secure than blow up arm bands that we have used and are better than a swim jacket (in my opinion) as they keep the child the right way up in the water i.e. head out of the water. They are pricey but seem very durable (to be expected as they are German designed)and they keep their secondhand value very well as I have been after a pair on an auction site and they go for as much used as new. The only slight criticism I would have is that the armholes seem very snug and do leave a slight mark on child's arms after wearing so I am not quite sure how this will work out when he gets older and arms grow. Hopefully he won't need them for too long and will be able to swim unaided. A friend recommended them to me and after seeing her little boy in them I was sold, especially as a swimming teacher had recommended them to her. Very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 2 Jun 2010
J. Stepney - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
These armbands are great, my son is really confident in the water now. Worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 18 July 2014
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
Arrived promptly and were seized on by my 20 month old grandson who played for ages with them in our living room !
Tried out in the pool yesterday, they fit well, stay together as a unit and he is already swimming without any other help from us.
Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are great swimming aids, however.., 11 Jun 2010
Mrs. T. A. Stamp "Scampy" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
These are a great swimming aid. My son uses them in his swimming lessons, so I bought some for our holiday's, however on our first trip to the pool he got bad friction under his arms which is still really sore after 3 days. I would still recommend them but don't wear them for too long. My son had them on for 2hrs

Delphin Arm Bands