Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 August 2004
CD 1 Trance, CD 2 House, CD 3 Breaks&Big Beat.
Im not into trance so haven't listened to CD1 much, but CD 2&3 are the real deal. Went to Ibiza this summer and both these CD's bring the memories flooding back. If you want the memories of 2004 to feel your emotions or you just like dirty, sexy house and some rude beats then buy on! Tune of the CD, Deep Dish 'flashdance' WOW!!
on 7 August 2004
As a DJ I always look at compilations to see whether I think they have made good selections of tracks. The Ministry Of Sound CDs have been awful for a long time now, and the Euphoria CDs have also gone off the boil a bit too. However I am really impressed with this one. CD1 is full of Trance, CD3 loads of good funky breaks but CD2 is the best - top quality house music. Brad Carter's summer anthem 'Morning' was recently Number One on Pete Tongs Buzz Chart and as I write this Deep Dish's 'FlashDance' is top of the chart. Both are featured here along with the massive Lolas Theme, Audio Bullys 'Break Down The Doors' and the soon to be a hit 'Up and Down' by Scent. These are all tracks that have been banged out by Pete Tong, Seb Fontaine and Tall Paul on their radio shows and are all over Ibiza this summer.
Splitting the genres up like this is a good thing as you can pick and choose the style you want - all of them excellent.
Best mainstream compilation of 2004 so far. Get in there.
on 30 January 2006
Firstly you have a outstanding trance mix from Godskitchen which is top stuff. Wicked first track Yamanya then the likes of Ferry corstern and katpeople. Entering harder edged tunes and then some killer tracks from PVD,Tiesto and John Flemming finish with DT8 excellent tune the sun is sunning 9/10.
Disc2 probably my least favorite based house tunes which could have been better. But there are some killer tracks like Lola Theme, MyMyMy,House Track,Lost and stormer FLASH DANCE and happy.7/10 effort for Babooshka check out Euphoric house classics or Mos House classics its better. Then the killer Break beat mix just easily the best out of the 3cds. Youve got the funk here from likes of I SEE GIRLS,HE NOT IN,CREEPSHOW,ROCK STEADY every track works perfectly just dam good cd just outstanding 10+.
on 20 August 2005
God's Kitchen Global Gathering 2004 was a fine album, so I was expecting good things from this compilation. All I can say is that I wasn't disappointed; this truly is a fantastic CD! If you're only going to buy one dance album this summer make sure it's this one, worth every penny.
on 11 November 2004
This compilation doesn't go for any surprise tracks. It tends to stick to just playing lots of the big tracks around. But this formula has worked well here. I don't know who's mixed the album, but it's very good stuff. I love all three of these mixes. My tune of choice would indisputably be Gipsy - Gipsy, as remixed by the very talented Robbie Rivera. Excellent.
on 28 November 2004
I only really listen to disks 2 + 3 and considering that, it's still great value for money and i'm still giving it 5*. The babooshka cd has so many great dance tracks on - flashdance, stupidisco, my my my, dusk til dawn, break down the doors.. spent about 5 hours in the babooshka tent this summer and this disk captures it all to a T. disk 3 from air is a great breaks compilation.. i haven't got much authority to judge the godskitchen cd - trance isn't really my thing and i darksided during tiesto's set (during which we counted about 3 major slip ups) but for the other two discs id really recommend it.
on 28 September 2004
This CD is summer 2004. After an incredible 10 days in Magaluf, this compilation was the soundtrack to EVERY night out (apart from Usher's burn, THAT was everywhere). The first Cd is excelent beach/bar CD, CD number 2 is mostly the big tunes of the summer (excluding Mr Prydz's Follow me), and CD the last, it is the big club night chooons. An excelent CD for those wanting to remember their balaeric experiences of summer 2004
on 31 August 2004
This cd is undescribable. i bought the cd as soon as it came out and havent stopped listening to it at all. each time it gets better. all 3 cd's are brilliant. cd 1 stood out for me with tracks like 'adagio for stings', 'it's time' 'yimanya' and many more. disc 2 has excellent tracks to like 'morning always comes too soon' 'my my my' and the incredible track 'break down the doors'. No doubt about it this is one to buy.
on 17 September 2015
Are there any better compilations out there? YES! Are there any worse compilations out there? NO?
Who put this box set together? It is the most trashiest of trash I have ever heard. The only place that this
May have been heard is by those who produced it. Shame on you!!!
on 25 October 2013
CD1 is the best of the bunch. Uplifting and euphoric with some harder beats mixed in. CD 2/3..Average at best.