5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent Brabantia product
This is just the job for my ground coffee - a good airtight lid, nice looking container, and a very smart all round product. I have not yet had a Brabantia product that was not first rate.

Published on 26 Mar. 2010 by Dr. J. L. D. Pearse

3.0 out of 5 stars Look stylish but not airtight
I originally bought three of these in Homebase - one for tea, coffee and sugar.

The tea and sugar were fine however no matter which canister I moved the coffee to it seemed to go rock solid.

Published on 29 Dec. 2011 by K. Magorian

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent Brabantia product, 26 Mar. 2010
Dr. J. L. D. Pearse (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Brabantia Window Canister, 1.4 Litre - Fingerprint Proof Matt Steel (Kitchen & Home)

I had no problem with the packaging of mine, which also arrived in a box surrounded by paper (plus some CDs). My only (minor) disappointment was that I found it a few days later on (cheaper) offer at Homebase!

3.0 out of 5 stars Look stylish but not airtight, 29 Dec. 2011
K. Magorian (London) - See all my reviews
I originally bought three of these in Homebase - one for tea, coffee and sugar.

I contacted Brabantia on info.uk@brabantia.com and explained the problem. They confirmed that these are not airtight which is a shame as they look so stylish.

I can't fault Brabantia's customer service though. After explaining the problem they said that if I could send them a photo of the canisters and proof of purchase they would send me three airtight clip lid canisters free of charge - which they did!

Just a shame the window canisters aren't airtight.

Want to give a better rating but the non-airtight windows let this product down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design, 10 July 2013
Lovely canisters. Nice brushed steel appearance and really smart. Bought several for my kitchen. It does seem to be fingerprint-proof, too. Can't go wrong with Brabantia!

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 2 Oct. 2009
I bought this to go with the set of three, as I wanted four in total so was handy being able to buy one individually, excellent quality

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 7 May 2013
have found this to be a great canister. the lid does keep the contents fresh and I would recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart!, 13 May 2015
Mr. A. C. R. Dymock (Emsworth, UK) - See all my reviews
Very smart item. We store our tea in it and goes well with other brushed stainless steel items in our kitchen!

5.0 out of 5 stars kitchen storage, 25 April 2013
I already have the set oof three canisters and I was pleased to be able to buy a another one to match.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Feb. 2015
they are very useful and I really like them. They go very well in my kitchen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Dec. 2014
nice large cannisters which really are fingerprint proof and easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec. 2014
Really smart containers-ideal for tea bags etc..Like the see through fronts