4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement line
If you don't need the clips you can probably buy a cheaper line but honestly I feel like the quality of the line makes this worth the money even without the clips.
Published on 25 Sept. 2010 by BusyMum

3.0 out of 5 stars Washing line replacement
Published on 1 Jun. 2012 by WotNotAgain

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement line, 25 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Brabantia Replacement Line, 65m (Kitchen & Home)
We brought this line because our old line broke and didn't want to shell out for a whole new rotary drier. I had no idea what make our drier was or how long the line was so just wanted to buy a long one of good quality. Really please with purchase as line is easy to wind around and seems really strong - although couldn't use the new clips as don't have Brabantia dryer. For those of you like us who have no idea if yours is a brabantia rotary drier or not Brabantia ones have arms that are open at the back and the clips fit inside the arms - I tried to find this out before purchasing but couldn't find a picture anywhere of the clip system on a brabantia line!

3.0 out of 5 stars Washing line replacement, 1 Jun. 2012
WotNotAgain (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brabantia Replacement Line, 65m (Kitchen & Home)
Since my washing line drier was not the same make as the new line the fitting instructions were discarded. After a couple of attempts I soon fed the line around the drier frame in one continuous line, not cutting to small individual lengths as suggested. This made things a bit more complicated, but meant tensioning the whole washing line was much easier in the end. If your drying frame allows it take the extra time to plan how to feed the line through the frame as one continuous line instead of small lengths as this will give a better job with all sections as tight as the other. Should the lines stretch then it is easy to tighten one long line than 40 short individual lengths. UPDATE - The line has stretched considerably by about 2 metres in length. Since I fed the line as described above it is quite easy to take up the slack caused by the line stretching. Hopefully that is all it will stretch, and I will not need to tighten it again...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 19 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Brabantia Replacement Line, 65m (Kitchen & Home)
This product is of very good quality with easy to use connectors and clear instructions. There was quite a lot more than needed of the washing line and connectors so have enough to replace any part that breaks in the future (but I doubt if that will happen as the line is so strong) It has extended the life of my rotary drier and I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brabantia Replacement Line (60 metres), 10 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Brabantia Replacement Line, 65m (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this replacement washing line when my old line broke. The structure of my rotary line was fine and I wanted to have a go at replacing it as the cost of a new line of the quality and size we had was exhorbitant.

It was a gamble buying this line as I thought we may not get the tension of a pre-strung line. Wrong! It is brilliant, strong, the tension remains even after putting a single quilt on the line. My partner had to do it and it took a lot of time, patience and brute strenth, but it was worth it. Our line is now like new and the bonus is we have loads of line left over if we ever need to make repairs again. Well worth it for under £12!

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job excellently, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Brabantia Replacement Line, 65m (Kitchen & Home)
We have a Hozelock rotary airer of considerable vintage but it is light and well made so when the line broke for the third time and my wife said to throw it out, I went to Amazon for a new line. All the reviewers mentioned Brabantia most favourably so I gave it a go. The results are excellent and the line is better than the original, since it has a textured finish which helps the pegs to grip. I did not use the clips which came in the pack but didn't expect to. Further to tips from other reviewers, I would add the followilng ; Take plenty of pictures incase you get confused but do sketches of the fixing pionts showing the line directions if like the Hozelock, it is a continuous line but fixed to one of the struts at each level. Also, since the coil is 60 meters long and you undo all the ties as you proceed, DO NOT DROP IT! I did and had to spend half an hour undong the knitting before starting all over. Unroll 10 or 15 meters a time and retie the roll before you do more threading. Its a pain but worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Washing Line, 19 Oct. 2010
C. Winfield "Cazza" (Maldon, Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brabantia Replacement Line, 65m (Kitchen & Home)
I had a Brabantia washing line bought for an anniversary. I was pleased at first but as each line is individualy strung every time you put out a quilt or the wind was a bit strong they would break and my washing was on the ground.
I have now replaced with this line so each row goes all the way round and is secured with plastic peg. The line now stays in place even in the strongest of winds.
Although a bit fidily to replace and needs adjusting after a few times it has been used, it is better than rewashing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Brabantia Replacement Line, 65m (Kitchen & Home)
We brought this line because the plastic coating on the old line started to disintegrate. There was nothing wrong with the rotary drier itself.

Really pleased with purchase as line is easy to thread up, once you get the knack. We have now had this on the line for 6 months and I am still pleased with it.

If you don't need the clips you can probably buy a cheaper line. Our old line was of a larger diameter but honestly we do not notice the thickness anymore as I feel the quality of the line makes this worth the money (Yes we had to junk the clips as a number of people have said on their reviews).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 13 July 2009
This review is from: Brabantia Replacement Line, 65m (Kitchen & Home)
This new line was much cheaper than buying a new washing line. My basic frame was fine but my line was rather worn. It took two men to fit the new line, but I think that may have been a special man gift!
Any way I'm pleased, my washing line is like new and it saved me a lot of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Air drier(new line), 29 Sept. 2010
D. Burl (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brabantia Replacement Line, 65m (Kitchen & Home)
The replacement line is great but you do need to follow the instructions to the letter. It takes a little while to do ( do not try to rush it or it will go wrong) but providing you have completed properly it is great. Do not cut the ends off as instructed because it will allow you to re-adjust them later if you feel they are too loose or too tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRABANTIA REPLACEMENT LINE, 25 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Brabantia Replacement Line, 65m (Kitchen & Home)
When my wife told me that one of the lines had broken on our Brabantia washing line I thought "Oh no", this is going to mean an expensive replacement washing line. I started to look round the shops for replacement line to replace the broken one, but though I could find new line I couldn't find any clips for attaching it to the washing line. I then checked the Brabantia web site and found that they had a replacement kit. I ordered this from Amazon, it only cost just over 10 pounds. I spent yesterday afternoon installing new lengths of line on my washing line and now, to all intents and purposes it's like having a new washing line. The installation of the new line is quite time consuming and you need to do it carefully. But at the end of the day I was very pleased.

Brabantia Replacement Line, 65m