5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 April 2012
This review is from: Superslick SSSL-KT Trombone Lubricant - White (Electronics)
My trombone had gotten to be a disgrace with cleaning with only water and tissues that i decided to finally reinvest in some proper slide mix. The difference was incredible and I am amazed I managed to move the slide at all in comparison. It does what it's meant to and is relatively cheap compared to music shop bought items.

5.0 out of 5 stars MY slide and me, 11 Jun 2014
Like me my slide is very old but since using Superslick it seems to have a new lease of life. Have you got something I could use?

5.0 out of 5 stars Super slick SSSL - KT Trombone Lubricant, 6 Dec 2014
Super slick SSSL - KT Trombone Lubricant. This was bought for my grandson, who assures me that it is just what he needed to keep his trombone sliding freely. What more can I say than the recipient was well pleased.!Robert Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Superslick Service!, 10 Jan 2012
Got my Superslick SlicKit 3 in 1 Complete Trombone Slide Kit today, the next day after placing the order! Very happy with the fast, efficient service I have received!!

Superslick SSSL-KT Trombone Lubricant - White