5.0 out of 5 stars Elixir Strings
Lovely, silky, smooth. No, not my missus's legs but guitar strings! I really enjoy using these strings despite the extra cost involved. I tend to put them on my "go-to" guitar which is the guitar you know that is set up 100% and ready to rock at a moments notice. That's how much I put faith in these strings. Heartily recommended.
Published on 30 Oct 2011 by Meachicus

3.0 out of 5 stars thought I`d try these as they were recommended. I don`t think they are worth the extra ...
Top E snapped as I was putting it on. I normally use Ernie Balls, thought I`d try these as they were recommended. I don`t think they are worth the extra money. Too Expensive and shouldn`t snap at that price.
Published 3 months ago by Malcolmius

5.0 out of 5 stars Elixir Strings, 30 Oct 2011
This review is from: Elixir Electric Guitar Sets Ultra-Thin Nanoweb Coating - Light (0.010 - 0.046) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice strings, 22 Feb 2011
T. A. Watterson (Manchester, uk) - See all my reviews
Ive been using these strings for a couple of years now and feel that they are worth the extra money in the shops. Buying from "sunnyjim" on Amazon marketplace makes these strings even better as he is seling them at the same price as most other strings cost. The Nanoweb coating helps to prolong the life of the strings so I don't have to change them as often. I also take time each gig to clean the strings as well. All in all these strings are just what I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can I just copy and paste this review to all my Elixir purchases please?, 24 Feb 2012
Sam (Lamerton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Yes, Elixir. The best. Buy them. I do. They keep their tone longer than regular strings. I can't find any reason to go back to or try any other brands since converting to Elixir several years ago. The only 'down' side (if there is one) is that when they're really old, the gore-tex in them becomes frayed and the strings start to look a bit... furry. But they still sound pretty good even then.

5.0 out of 5 stars great guitar strings, 20 Mar 2014
Ive been using these strings for a few years now and think they are worth the extra money. The Nanoweb coating helps to prolong the life of the strings so I don't have to change them as often. These strings sound great and last longer between string changes than any other strings I've used

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent strings, 11 Mar 2014
I hate changing strings and these do seem to last longer than other conventional brands that I have used. They sound good too but have a slightly grippy or tacky feel to them which might not be to everyones liking. worth the extra cost

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 12 Feb 2014
Mr. Stephen J. Webb "klitwestwood" (manchester uk) - See all my reviews
been playin guitar over 30 years and buying a new set of strings every week. these strings are the dogs do dahs and last absolutly ages when cleaned after every use.they make ernie balls d,dario etc look like chicken wire...

5.0 out of 5 stars music to my ears, 11 Feb 2014
bought this product for for my guitar and fit perfect and no problems as yet. would recommend and use service in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent strings, 3 Feb 2014
R. Knapton "Bob" (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Had these on my guitar for a few months now, still sounding bright and clear. No breakages and, having cleaned them using a Swipe, have decided to keep them on for a little while more so a second set is sitting unused in the case. Don't think I'll be going back to other well-known brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best strings so far, 2 Feb 2014
I've tried a few selection of strings in the past years but Elixir has won my loyalty.
As described, it really does last a LOT longer than other strings. They have never snapped with me. I replace them every 3-5 months to get a fresher tone but even at that stage it doesn't sound that bad. Thanks to their Nanoweb coating, they do not rust for a very long time and keeps its smoothness which is very useful for a sweaty-hand guy like me :p.
Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars These strings are the voice of my Guitar, 8 Jan 2014
The Elixir of life! The voice of my Guitar, my Les Paul sings through these strings. They Rock, they Roll, they sing the Blues, they cry, they lift my spirits, they articulate my thoughts, my moods, they soothe my savage breast. Simply, they're the best. Better than all the rest. Simply the Best.