5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 19 Oct 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: A Safer Place (Audio CD)
Having only heard the one song by this band, I was a bit sceptical about buying the CD. Although I was curious, I only decided to part with my hard earned money when my friend highly recommended I do. And what can I say? This CD is fantastic, from start to finish, there is not a bad song on it. They've got such a unique sound, nothing like I'v heard before and the dual vocals are ace! If you like your music loud then this is the band for you! My personal faves are 'A Life Beneath' and 'No One/ Nothing' but to be fair, they're all top notch. I definatley wanna hear more from this band and as a good friend of mine recommended it to me, I'm gonna do the same for you! Buy this CD, you won't regret it!

4.0 out of 5 stars This rocks!!!, 12 Jun 2005
This review is from: A Safer Place (Audio CD)
Superb debut from one of the UK's best, yet most overlooked underground metal bands. Excellent live band, excellent CD, I urge everyone that's into metal of the modern variety to get this CD and go see em live if you get chance. My only problem with the CD is it's only a 6 track (I want to hear more!!!) hence 4 stars instead of 5.

A Safer Place
A Safer Place by Exhibit A (Audio CD - 2004)