Format: DVD|Change

on 17 June 2016
Bought the used product and I cannot fault it at all. The box may have a couple of scrapes but for the price it is fantastic. She's work a charm.
Thank you, I was able to 're watch my favourite sitcom show!
on 13 July 2014
Love watching Will and Grace in the morning's, especially Grace (Debra Messing) she's another hot gal to cheer me up, with her gay room mate and also a gay friend who are rather silly at times but never the less quite funny. The show has so much sex appeal that all gays should watch it too and enjoy great comedic performances from Eric McCormack and Sean Hayes, and also the high pitched Megan Mullally.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 January 2011
I love Will and Grace, hence my many purchases of the series. They arrived in a timely manner and well packaged. It's a joy to own and watch them.
on 20 November 2011
box 1 was funny and this box 2 is just as funny.
will and Grace are still best friends searching for love.
Sounds prettey easy but when your best friend are KLaren and Jack, nothing ever goes as easy as you wpuld like
Eric McCormack plays Will Truman in this hilarious comedy which has carried out to be my favourite comedy, even over Scrubs and Futurama. Debra Messing stars as Grace Adler, the straight interior designer who's just a little bit unhinged and dependant. Season two also brings Jack McFarland and (Megan Mullally) Karen Walker forward into a somewhat bigger role. Still progressing, Will & Grace continues to grow in the further series, this itself is an excellent beginning in series 1 and 2 that I have watching over and over! This is a somewhat mature comedy that has struck me as a classic and has given me a warmth and love of the entire series. I hate to have seen it leave,
on 12 June 2010
I absolutely love the Will and Grace series, season 2 doesn't dissapoint. Lots of laughter, dance moves and one liners. I'll definately be getting the whole series!!!! Amazon is the cheapest place to buy the series and delivery is quick too.
on 1 June 2010
As a family, we have not laughed out loud so much, this comedy soap is so well written, SLICK come to mind, we are buying all the series. Pity British tv Producers writers can't learn from this.
on 25 February 2010
This DVD boxset is great, no problems with it, fast delivery and great value! I am a big fan of Will and Grace and I priced around for the cheapest place to buy and Amazon was the best value.
on 22 November 2014
This series would be better if Deborah Messing wasn't in the show. She is totally unfunny.
on 4 May 2016