5.0 out of 5 stars Staffy proof!!!
Published on 30 Dec. 2011 by Ms. L. Wharton

2.0 out of 5 stars Fake?
We have purchased 2 Kong Balls previously from pet stores. Are dog has never been able to penetrate or even leave teeth marks on these balls before and the only reason our dog isn't chasing them now is they were lost.
She managed to bite large chunks out of the ball almost immediately, has the manufacturing process changed? Or are these not genuine Kong balls?
Published on 10 Aug. 2011 by SkyTheStaffie

2.0 out of 5 stars Fake?, 10 Aug. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Staffy proof!!!, 30 Dec. 2011
Ms. L. Wharton (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Ball Small (Misc.)
Any-one who owns a Staffy knows how hard it is to find anything that will last more than 5 minutes around them. Well this ball does that and so much more!!!! My dog has got 3 of them and he will not leave the house without one of them in his mouth! He has never chewed through them and they have become my saviour when he is out. As long as i have this little red ball I have total control over him (which is why I have 3 just in case we lose one in the local river and boy does he sulk if that happens!!)
I buy hide treats and stick them through the hole in the middle of the ball so he walks around with a lollipop in his mouth. I have put yoghurt in them and put them in the freezer, he loves it, they are just the best dog toy ever!! His oldest one is nearly 2 years old and still as good as new...apart from all the chew marks that is!
Highly, highly recommended as a safe, durable and Staffy resistant toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars kong ball, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Kong Ball Medium (Misc.)
i was getting tired of buying new balls for my collie cookie, until i heard of kong toys ,she has had this one a while now & still not a mark on it. very strong well made would recommend to any dog owner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty Fun, 4 Jun. 2012
Our dog loves any ball, but, just any ball does not work, because he has a really useful knack of destroying just any ball within a few minutes. He loves his Kong ball which has resisted his toothy attentions. He carries it everywhere, and is obviously very proud of it. The ball is worth its weight in gold as far as he, and we, are concerned

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 2 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Kong Ball Small (Misc.)
I thought as it was a Kong item this ball might last a bit longer in the teeth of my Jack Russell. Unfortunately not as the rubber is quite pliable and his teeth went through it almost straight away. Disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Kong Ball Medium (Misc.)
The Kong ball was a wonderful investment for a chewing dog who destroys balls very quickly. You have to be careful in the house as it heavy but it was worth every penny and she loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog soother, 3 Feb. 2012
Trop (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Ball Medium (Misc.)
These KONG balls are just the job for a strong jawed dog and having them delivered to the door is a bonus. Our local pet shop after a lot of dithering told us that it was unlikely they would be able to get any, although they had before. I have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and these are the only balls that he can't destroy within days. therefore an excellent product.

1.0 out of 5 stars kong ball not so indestructable, 5 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Kong Ball Medium (Misc.)
the problem with the kong ball you sell are described as solid which is not the case yuo do not mention they have a hole in the middle which allows my dog somewhere to get a grip with his teeth and he has it in bits in no time at all for £[] a ball this is not value for money and have to throw them in the bin as they are no longer safe for the dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ball Breaker, 4 April 2011
This review is from: Kong Ball Medium (Misc.)
Our dog can chew up almost any pet toys in next to no time.She loves to chase balls but we find that she will tear tennis balls up in minutes. The harder rubber balls may last a day or so but not satisfactory. We found the answer in the Kong ball. We bought the medium ball which only just fits her mouth and makes it hard for her to chew so it tends to last for quite some time as long as we don't leave her with it for any length of time. Thanks to KONG.

3.0 out of 5 stars not soo small, 30 May 2012
This review is from: Kong Ball Small (Misc.)
The ball is just a bit smaller than a tennis ball , to big for my toy poodle and quite dense to bite.

Kong Ball Medium