5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for a dog that chews!
I bought this along with the extreme (black) kong for my chocolate lab. He loves it and I love the fact that he doesnt chew everything in the house!! I would say every dog should have one of these they are fantastic!! Oh and even tough chewers wont get through these. My lab has had this 4 months everyday and has not damaged it. Give it a try!!!
Published on 18 Jan 2008 by Ms. J. Ross

3.0 out of 5 stars Split within half an hour of giving it to my labrador
I bought this ball to give my 17 month old labrador something to keep him busy. He loves it and enjoys rolling it around and trying to retrieve the treats inside.
Unfortunately, when I took the ball from him after approx half an hour, I noticed that the ball had a half inch split along the top. The split appeared to be aligned along a seam.
The ball is still...
Published 9 months ago by hollybrown11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for a dog that chews!, 18 Jan 2008
Ms. J. Ross (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Stuff-a-Ball, Large (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tough, 23 Oct 2012
I love this product as it's incredibly well made and tough. Our dog loves it and we often place in banana or small broken down treats. It keeps him entertained for hours. He demolishes pretty much anything he touches but has yet to break down one of these balls. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops boredom, 13 Sep 2010
This review is from: Kong Stuff-a-Ball, Medium (Misc.)
This is really good to keep the dog happy when you have to go out for a while.

Need smallish buiscuits or treats or they don't come out and dog gets frustrated.

3.0 out of 5 stars Split within half an hour of giving it to my labrador, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kong Stuff-a-Ball, XL (Misc.)
The ball is still usable, so I've not returned it, but I would have expected better from a toy that is meant to be tough and robust. I don't think the ball available in the extra tough "Extreme" version.

5.0 out of 5 stars service excellent, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kong Stuff-a-Ball, Medium (Misc.)
This is great so far they have not destroy this toy and they love it when I put cream cheese in, this keeps them occupied for a good hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Treat Time, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Kong Stuff-a-Ball, Small (Misc.)
The best occupier for dogs, with treats such as pate or peanut butter on the outside and making your pet work out how to get the treats from the middle, it is proving a great stimulator and enjoyable for our dog

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Kong Stuff-a-Ball, Large (Misc.)
Bought the large for our 6 month old labrador x springer spaniel. She has gone through 3 of the originals and so we thought it was time for a change. She has been busy with this one all day! The treats are harder to get out than they are from the original Kong which is great as it keeps her busy for much longer, especially important as she is recovering from surgery and isn't allowed to be too active. Also, she has been chewing it for several hours and there is no signs of any damage yet, she normally destroys her toys in minutes! Would definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars A toy that lasts more than a couple of hours!, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kong Stuff-a-Ball, Small (Misc.)
This toy lasted our miniature wire-haired dachshund a lot longer than most toys do - he has a powerful jaw. It is just beginning to buckle under the onslaught (we have had it a few weeks now). It also a great favourite as a ball as it isn't as heavy as the Kong balls.and he spends many hours "fetching" it in the house with far less risk of damage to furniture, photos etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for young labs, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Kong Stuff-a-Ball, Medium (Misc.)
If you have a young labrador I can't recommend this highly enough, my girl is a strong chewer but this is still intact, her favourite stuffing is fresh chicken strips, she manages to get it all out but it takes her a while and keeps her mind occupied, dry food didn't work on her as she discovered if you pick it up and drop it the food shoots out!

4.0 out of 5 stars KEPT BUSY !, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Kong Stuff-a-Ball, Medium (Misc.)
This is very successful for a destructive 11 month old Springer Spaniel. Lots of playing whilst also trying to rip it apart ! Up to now still intact - several days after being given the toy - a miracle with our dog.

Kong Stuff-a-Ball, Medium