Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: L|Change

on 23 September 2013
Expensive and in my opinion not worth the money. Will not be purchasing again as there are others that are better for less!
on 16 December 2013
I bought these to go into a Kong toy but they are a little too large for my dog's liking and he can't get them out. Would be find for bigger toys though.
on 24 May 2011
I ordered these thinking they were "special" pliable treats; extra tasty to entice my dog to his Kong. But I am very disappointed. They're just like thin, cheap dog biscuits. I could just have easily bought something a fraction of the price and used them.
on 4 November 2013
These were a waste of money for our puppy. He can't get them out of the kong and eventually gives up. It them takes me a lot of time to get it out too! The kong spray is better, although expensive. I mostly use things like peanut butter or soft cheese and he finds that much more rewarding and so keeps busy with it for some time.
on 26 January 2014
The dogs loved these... but they love so many things and in my opinion these just aren't worth the price.
on 24 November 2013
Great product keeps dog entertained in her kennel when leave her home alone.

Must taste good as she keeps coming back for more!
on 17 December 2012
My dog love its Kong toy but these are her least favorite filling but easily the most expensive one. I will not buy them again.
on 17 January 2014
These go perfect with kong toys, and are easy to get in to them, I have tried other treats, they don't work
on 24 July 2012
One happy dog! It has taken much searching to find these as they seemed to be out of stcok everywhere - so one frustrated dog! Arrived quickly and just what the dog ordered - nothing else fits in the Kong and stays there. Great stuff!
on 13 May 2011
These Kong fillers are made for the job - if your dog likes his large size Kong then these will keep him happy for hours. Great service too: for some reason they are hard to get locally.