Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 1 July 2011
Our puppy is a typical lad, anything which fits in the mouth, goes in it, and, if your not careful, isnt long before is being broken down! The edible bone was an instant hit, and dissapeared in about 20 mins, and he has now discovered the joys af chewing the gravy flavoured one! Its a small price to pay for saving furniture, and it keeps them happy for hours! The white one is a little hard, but he does enjoy playing with it as a fetch toy....however, im sure that will change as his jaw gets stronger! A great starter for your new puppy.give it a go, you wont be dissapointed!
on 28 October 2012
I first got these for my puppy when he was 10 weeks and he just loves them!!! The edible was first to go and then the brown bone but now he is 9 months and on his 3rd set and the white bones are his daily fave! He has quite a number of toys....lucky boy that he is but his nylabones are always the first he goes for and he brings his white one to bed every single night. The brown bone is too weak for him now but it does say on the packet that its not for strong chewers! Love them and would recommend to anyone with smaller dogs (he is a french bulldog) and my mums staffie loves the bigger version! Last ages...worth every penny!
on 20 April 2011
I gave the first of the chews to my puppy last night and he loved it, it has lasted well so far and given his enthusiasm for it thats saying a lot.

The only fault is mine but I would say the packaging descriptions are a little confusing if just casually glanced at (needless to say thats all I did). I got this item some time ago and read the first description on the back which states in block writing for puppies 6 months or older, I then put the packet on the shelf to come back to when the dog was older. By chance I picked it up again and realised that the chews are arranged with age increasing from left to right on the front, when reading the descriptions on the back they are decreasing so the puppy chew is the last description read. Makes sense now.

A good product, a good service from the seller, just a buyer who needs to pay more attention at times.

5 stars for the product 2 stars for me, must try harder....
on 20 March 2012
Very good product, my dog loves them and they are helping with his teething. Ive even put them in the freezer to help soothe his teeth while he chews. Good price also! Would buy these again!
on 21 March 2012
This is the second set of nylabones we have purchased, our puppy loves them. They last for ages and keep the puppy busy and away from our shoes!
on 1 November 2010
My puppy preferred the edible bone, however when she had devoured that she started playing with the gravy flavoured bone. She has however not shown any interest in the white bone.
on 8 August 2012
Just like one of the other reviews on here i am a bit of a dingbat, and had to read the back of the pack twice to make sure. These ARE all suitable for puppies under 6 months EXCEPT the edible bone, not that it was such an issue, our puppy was 4 months old when we bought these and he loved the flexible and flavoured white chicken one, now he is older we have given the edible one which i dont think he even chewed, licked it up and then looked at me for more hahaha.

We have now bought the healthy edibles 4 pack ones off amazon and some other Nylabone products which also seem to have gone down well too. We will be back for more
review image review image
on 15 August 2012
Bought these for my new puppy as she chews everything. They are a good size and can easily be carried by a young puppy, she has spent several happy hours chewing on these and seems to find them soothing, a pack of these is a great deal less expensive than replacing chewed clothes and shoes.
on 28 December 2011
I bought my first pack when my 2nd JRT was a puppy, he loved them all, so did our other more mature Jack. One bone is soft and edible, then one a bit harder lastly the white bone is really tough. Both my dogs really like all three, I guess dogs must have preferences. My dogs are now one and seven and they really enjoy all the bones. The white ones being the toughest.. get chewed all the time, in the house, garden, and have lasted for months.We don't use these as toys at all, but they are great treats for their teeth and gums. They both had a pack each for xmas and they are currently chewing on the 'gravy' bones. I think they are great value for money too, I will certainly be buying these for my dogs for years to come.Great product and great seller thanksx
on 5 May 2016
**I have no other issue with Nylabone and check his chews on a regular basis and he loves them.
The below post is personal experience and my personal opinions only**

I bought this puppy starter kit from pets at home for my boy and it has been sat in a bag waiting for him to turn 6 months before he has them. There is a clear advisory on the back that these are not suitable for under 6 months. Yep, got it! ✅

After reading the enclosed instructions of supervising your pup when they are chewing so they don't break off big bits I sat and gave him the sandy coloured chew. Again doing exactly as the manufacturer advised ✅

Within 10 seconds I noticed a big chunk missing from the end of the chew. I took the remaining part out of his bed and looked for the missing bit. He had tried to swallow the entire end and began to choke. The piece was too far down his little throat for my to pull back out and you could see he couldn't breathe.
If it wasn't for people sharing things on these groups I would have had no idea how to help my dog when choking. (Thank you all for sharing mega useful things like that)
I managed to dislodge said piece and put it up out of the way immediately. This entire thing was no longer than 35 seconds max.
He caught his breath and was breathing normally, got up and picked up one of his other toys like nothing had ever happened. I checked him over and no damage at all.

The packaging states a weight guide of up to 11kg. Mine is only around 7-8kg and a moderate chewer. These bones snap very easily and I was able to break a bit off no problem. (the bits to the right of the bone)
I personally will stay well clear of the edible Nylabones in the future considering these are designed for teething puppies. It was way too easy to break for my liking.

Will I purchase Nylabone products again? Yes as the hard plastic ones are great and if you keep checking them on a regular basis then I see no problems personally.

Would I recommend this pack to new puppy owners? Absolutely not. (This is my own personal opinion based on the above events)

I feel the need to share this with you all so it doesn't happen to anyone else. We were very lucky this time!!
review image review image