‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for snow, 13 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Schlitten Davos (Sports)
Just brought two and I am pleased with the quality - has Davos imprinted on it (so qenuine) and appears to be very sturdy. Given that we have gone through 3 plastic ones last year in the snow I am sure these will last and cost about the same but on the down size they do take up considerable space. They fit two on easily and it will be easy to attach a rope to the metal at the front. I cannot give it a 5* as will only know for sure when I can really test them out. Kids love them already and using them as stools!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sledge, 5 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Schlitten Davos (Sports)
Kids love it. Long enough for 3 little boys to pile on together. Very good value. My son and daughter are always arguing over whose turn it is to have it because they can get their pals on as well. Would only have been improved if it came with a pulling rope already attached for dragging it to the slopes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal quality, classic sledge., 1 Dec. 2011
A. O'Brien - See all my reviews
This review is from: Schlitten Davos (Sports)
This sledge is solidly made out of what I believe is laminated birch, it is a genuine Davos so fresh from Sweden and looks like it will last a lifetime providing I don't hit a tree. Absolute bargain as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant sturdy sledge, 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Schlitten Davos (Sports)
Brilliant sledge! It takes an adult and an older child, 2 adults or an adult and 2 under 5s. Brilliant fun....you can pick up some serious speed!!
Well made, can't foresee any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sledge, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Schlitten Davos (Sports)
We wanted a real sledge and found this one. It was delivered when it said so great service. My husband and son went on it yesterday and they came back beaming. It's brilliant in the snow and they were the envy of all other plastic sledge people. It easily took my husband and nine year old. It's really sturdy and well made. Excellent price. The prices even in the sale at sports shop are 65 pounds. This is a true bargain. Thanks x

5.0 out of 5 stars Schlitten Davos, 4 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Schlitten Davos (Sports)
This product appears to be of excellent quality - nicely laminated timber and beautifully finished. Now all we need is the snow!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 9 Nov. 2012
P. Mills - See all my reviews
This review is from: Schlitten Davos (Sports)
Cannot comment yet on it's handling in the snow but it certainly looks the job. Big and sturdy enough for 2 adults by the look of it. Solidly put together, good finish and everything that you would want from a classic sledge. At £35 it's not cheap but for what it is it's definitely good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes like a train, 8 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Schlitten Davos (Sports)
I bought this last Christmas, and my daughter spent Christmas day lying inside the box it came in...then, brilliantly, it snowed. This sledge moves very quickly! We could fit 2 daughters (8 and 4) and their dad on there comfortably. At one point with the dad and younger daughter it went so quickly that it left the ground before landing sturdily and confidently - much to the daughter's glee (and her father's terror). I'm glad I bought it - it has spent most of the year in the garage but we know we have a quality and robust sledge for when it does snow.

5.0 out of 5 stars It finally Snowed, 10 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Schlitten Davos (Sports)
I got this sledge last year (October) with my 2.5 year old in mind, knowing that he will not be able to go on a sledge by himself for a few years. This is a sledge that will comfortably take him and myself (and mummy if she is feeling brave). It runs over the snow very well and with a bit of practice can be steered.

The build quality is very good and I can see it offering years of fun. It is quite big so if you have a small car be prepared to put the seats down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful sledge, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Schlitten Davos (Sports)
This sledge is beautiful... we may not have had any snow yet but it is lovely to look at and other members of the family want one each for next christmas (they are all adults).... it is very sturdy and will fit 2 average sized adults on it or up to 3 kids... it was used as an extra seat in the living room when we ran out of space on the sofas.... fantastic/ brilliant/ good value and much better than the plastic sledges we've had in the past.....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›