5.0 out of 5 stars Film on a budget
No issues at all. Not short code or anything like that.

Good value for money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Film on a budget, 11 Sept. 2009
isis 1958 (Pendle) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Fujifilm Superia 200 135/36 Color Negative Film (Pack of 5) (Accessory)
No issues at all. Not short code or anything like that.

Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars A film for all seasons, 7 Dec. 2011
I have used this film for many years, and found it excellent for most applications. Colour is good and grain fine enough to make good competition and exhibition prints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value colour film, 13 April 2012
I was looking for a relatively in expensive colour negative film to use an old pentax MX and this film fits that very nicely.

200 is a good speed for general outdoors use when I don't want to be carrying my tripod. It has a little bit of grain when you expose well but nothing intrusive (though if you under expose much you might start losing details) and seems to give nice details. The colour rendition is nice and natural while still recognizably different to digital (can't explain this, but I'm sure anyone still shooting film knows exactly what I mean). I've got the results from the first roll scanned at 6mp and I'm satisfied with the quality.

Definitely recommended as a low cost general purpose out door film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji Film, 15 Oct. 2009
Moose "Moose" (Southampton, Hampshire) - See all my reviews
No problems with supplier or product. Film arrived in a couple of days and packaging had protected the box of films very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, 23 July 2012
This film is great! Mainly bought them because I heard good things from other people and saw some results on Flickr and was impressed with the results and have to say that I too am impressed.
It has great colour definition and a nice natural grain which I personally quite like. If you're looking for a grainless photo then you're looking at the wrong film. But I like to have my photos with a slight natural grain to show that it is a 35mm photo - not a digital re-print.
So all in all I am VERY happy with this film and will definitely be buying again. It is now my regular choice of film. You can get 200 ASA films from Poundland which are OK but not as good as these in my opinion - plus they're 36 exp! Even Better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Results, 30 Aug. 2014
A . J . Reynolds "AJ" - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Whenever commiting the sacrilege of using one of my Contax G1 cameras for 'point and shoot' snapshots , Fuji Superia 200 is most often the film I use . With good colour rendition and fine grain for a 200ASA colour print film it always provides excellent results - the combination of this film and Contax lenses has produced many stunning 10 x 8 and A4 enlargements , not quite medium format standard but at this level of enlargement , for 35mm , still exceptionally good . Always comes at a good price and processors are so familar with this film stock that you have to be desperately unlucky, or a truly incompetent photographer , to recieve back a duff set of prints .Quite why some reviewers express surprise at its quality I can't understand ; this is , afterall , a film from Fuji , high quality is thankfully guaranteed with their products . Thoroughly recommended .

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior Superia, 21 Sept. 2013
Have been using this print film for many years. It has its own unique look, which sets it apart from most other films. Colours are always rich and deep, even in less than bright conditions, yet at the same time subtle without overblown reds. Good latitude allows for use in older cameras with metering that is perhaps not as accurate as it was. My favourite all round print film.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Film., 15 May 2014
I have used this film for some years with both my Canon and Nikon film cameras. It gives good, clear pictures with natural colour. The film speed of 200 ISO is adequate for most picture taking opportunities without showing undesirable grain. A five pack is an economical way of buying the film without breaking the bank.
jas

5.0 out of 5 stars Film, 2 Sept. 2012
Ordered this after my DSLR broke. I had to revert to my trusty old ME Super for photos of the olympics. Surprised at the good quality results. I can understand why there are still some folk out there using film. I Used priority post film arrived very prompty.

5.0 out of 5 stars great film, 5 May 2014
One of my favorite films. Great colors, nice grain (not noticeable), great price. I like it as much as Ektar, which is considerably more expensive.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›