Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

on 30 July 2011
Was unsure at first when ordering as there were no reviews of this product! I wanted a plain black one and so I looked on the reviews of the other colours to make sure it was a good buy. I'm so glad I went ahead and ordered it. Very sleek, and professional looking, has alot of room and the strap is of course adjustable to fit both small and large. Thank you for this awesome product!
on 22 November 2014
It's probably fine for lighter guitars, but I've been using this strap with my Fender Precision Bass for almost a year now, and it won't stay in a fixed position, due to the weight of the guitar. This strap has no "notches" for different heights, which causes it to slip over time, and slowly lower your guitar.
Overall, it seems durable, but it won't stay in place, and it's not the most comfortable strap I've used.
on 11 November 2012
Well made, no frills strap at a great price. Just the thing when you've blown your entire budget on the guitar.
on 3 January 2012
Very professional looking strap, even for a cheap polypro one. Comfortable, fits on my LP Studio Gothic perfectly and of course is fully adjustable.
on 19 February 2013
This is fine for a low priced strap, it fully extends to 72 inches (max) and is perfect for medium weight guitars, I would say that heavier guitars may need a wider shoulder padding for long sessions, definitely good value this one.
on 28 October 2014
Very simple, very sturdy, very cheap, very comfortable. I cannot fault this strap, though it may be very plain and doesn't feel quite as nice as an expensive leather one, this does the job, and I'd easily buy a few more as spares.
on 1 July 2013
Nice strap at a very reasonable price. I like the flexibility of the material.
Leather straps are too rigid and have to be extra wide for comfort.
A good product that does the job and is easy on the wallet.
on 23 January 2013
this is an excellent quality product for the money. The dispatch time was quick and item received well within the time frame given. Would recomend company and product. 5 stars all round!!
on 4 June 2013
This is a very simple and very effective strap, that is easy to adjust and is comfortable on your shoulder, also you can hang your guitar quite low with this strap. Nice price too!
on 10 January 2013
I needed a simple, easy to adjust neutral coloured guitar strap. Found this and ordered it. It arrived very promptly, does the job perfectly for my Fender Strat.