4.0 out of 5 stars Cover for my new Casio CDP-100 88 key digital piano
I must say that I do like the Gator cover. It is VERY stretchy, black and the feel of it is beautifully soft. I also believe it will wear well with care and will probably also launder very well. All in all I am satisfied with the cover.

Published on 20 Mar. 2012 by Terry How

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible looking and does not fit my Yamaha P95
The cover is very small and is not long enough to cover 88 notes. Even it stretches, the corners of the cover just stick out and look terrible.
Published 18 months ago by Busybee

4.0 out of 5 stars Cover for my new Casio CDP-100 88 key digital piano, 20 Mar. 2012
Terry How "Terry" (Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gator Stretchy Keyboard Cover Fits 88-Note Keyboards (Electronics)

However, on first trying to fit the cover I did have some difficulty. The secret is in pulling the cord tighter BEFORE trying to put it on the keyboard. Otherwise it will just "ping" off - it is that stretchy.

With the cord tightened, the cover now stretches over the piano and I make sure that the cover also goes over the X-frame supports on either side of the stand to keep the cover in place. In fact I think it would probably be a better fit if I tightened the cord a bit more. But so far I have not done so.

I am not sure if this cover would keep out all the dust if the piano was kept in storage for any length of time as this cover seems quite thin, but since most people use their pianos on a regular basis this should not present a problem.

All things considered, this is a good buy and it even stretches sufficiently to also cover the instrument's sheet music holder.

It takes some getting used to, but I believe it is a 'keeper'. It does the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best current option available for full length digital pianos, 19 Mar. 2015
H. W. "THW" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Got this for my Yamaha P-255 (88 keys portable digital piano). It certainly looks fantastic and is made of a lovely, seemingly durable and stretchy material. No garish logo either.

Other reviewers have said that the stretchiness allows you to put it over your piano with the music stand still on, one key feature that convince me to buy this one. I feel this is only half true.
Without the stand, it's a perfect fit, with the drawstring creating a secure, snug fit around the piano.
With the stand, it is able to stretch over and still grip onto the piano corners, but it's not stretchy enough to actually cover the whole piano like it does without the stand. In my case, the back part is not able to go all the way over and cover the rear of the piano (see photos).

It's still better than the alternatives though, just not perfect for my particular needs. I still recommend it if you need a dust cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 31 Mar. 2011
I've been meaning to look for one of these for some time now. I wasn't sure if this would fit my piano as it's a bit bulkier than some other 88 full size keyboards I've seen.
I have the Yamaha DGX 630 digital grand and this covers it a treat. Also there is no need to remove the sheet music holder, power cord or USB interface as this stretchy cover just flows around it.
Much better than the beach towel I had been using and much neater too.
Arrived a few days after ordering. Bargain.
Great stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fulfils purpose at a great price, 3 Jan. 2012
After researching the faults and praise of various types of 88 key covers I decided to ditch the YAMAHA cover and bought this GATOR brand. It arrived super swiftly and I could tell at once that it is a well-made bit of kit that should last for many many years. As a previous reveiwer rightly pointed out, if I had purchased the brand name to correspond with my YAMAHA I would have had to remove/store my sheet rest every time I covered up the keys, silly design error by Yamaha - whereas with this, it cosily fits around the entire top of this large piano and everything stays in its place, and the music stand remains insitu. Yes, much nicer looking than the strip of plastic popper wrap previously onboard, and it is a good brand, world renowned GATOR.
Buy one of these instead of the useless branded type - highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job., 21 April 2013
This cover is perfectly adequate to protect the Yamaha P35 keyboard. It is particularly good at discouraging small fingers from poking and prodding!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits a Korg SP-170s perfectly, 3 Nov. 2012
Just what I was looking for and so a perfect purchase. Well designed to stretch over and keep dust free when not in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing cover, 7 July 2013
Great little cover. Fists 88 note digital P 35 Yamaha piano perfectly and it's very quick and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but perfect., 17 July 2013
Meg22 (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
Great stretchy cover, even goes round the music stand with ease. The adjustable elastic secures it well keeping dust and grime off the keyboard.
A bit pricey for what it is, but it ends up being worth paying for the neatness and convenience of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, 7 Nov. 2013
Suze "Susie" (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
It's a keyboard cover, so.....it covers the keyboard, what else could you want??
To have it made in a stretchy fabric that's what.

The stretch is a very welcome addition.
And the wee pull cord makes it fit snugly.
Very pleased with the quality and the price.
[NB - Obviously it isn't a padded cover, so it wouldn't protect your keyboard in transit - you'd need a padded bag as well for extra protection.]

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible looking and does not fit my Yamaha P95, 8 Jan. 2014