4.0 out of 5 stars Chocks: good value, as described, delivered promptly
Good value chocks. As described, and delivered promptly. I've had them improved by drilling a hole thru the rubber and connecting them with a short length of rope. Oh, and for the avoidance of doubt, there are TWO chocks per unit order.
Published on 24 May 2009 by Paul Beardsell

2.0 out of 5 stars It might work better outside of on rough concrete
I used these on a coated floor (with added flakes for more grip), but the chocks start sliding instead of keeping the car in its place. It might work better outside of on rough concrete.
Published 8 months ago by Niels H

4.0 out of 5 stars Chocks: good value, as described, delivered promptly, 24 May 2009
Paul Beardsell (Travelling) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Kit When Removing Wheels, 19 July 2011
J. Coleman - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draper 54500 Rubber Wheel Chocks (Pair) (Automotive)
The chocks are slightly smaller that I expected (they form a 3"x4"x5" triangle, when viewed from the side), but are solidly made. The ribbed surface will not allow your car to roll on a solid surface.

Every time you jack up your car to change a wheel or maintain it, at least one wheel should be double chocked to stop it rolling backwards or forwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet VERY useful., 18 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Draper 54500 Rubber Wheel Chocks (Pair) (Automotive)
A MUST HAVE FOR ALL CAR BOOTS. It is easy to forget that one day you will probably have to change a flat tyre. And when you jack that heavy car up on that tiny little jack you can reassure yourself that the car won't roll backwards or forwards. These are very small, compact but also as tough as anything. Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard wearing and virtually indestructable, 17 Dec. 2013
Mark (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Draper 54500 Rubber Wheel Chocks (Pair) (Automotive)
I've used these with my caravan for a while now and rate them highly.

These are solid rubber construction, and because they are a geometric shape (i.e no curves) they can be stored together (like ying and yang) in their box, so take up very little room. I think they're sturdier than the plastic one's you can buy too.

I've used them constantly (even when the caravan is in storage) and they're wearing well with no signs of wear or damage despite having been out all winter.

2.0 out of 5 stars It might work better outside of on rough concrete, 10 Sept. 2014
Niels H (Netherlands) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars draper wheel chocks, 7 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Draper 54500 Rubber Wheel Chocks (Pair) (Automotive)
I bought this product because I park my car on an inclined driveway.
I have also used the chocks when removing the wheels from my car.
The chocks seemed small when I first saw them but on using them
I found them perfect for what I wanted.They can also be easily stored
in the boot of the car.
They were delivered on time and I would certainly used this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but well formed, 7 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Draper 54500 Rubber Wheel Chocks (Pair) (Automotive)
They are very small when placed behind the wheels of my Skoda Superb with 18" wheels. I tried to check how good they are by trying to drive the vehicle backwards, the car did move slightly on a smooth concrete garage floor. On my tarmac drive with quite a slope the car could not be moved. Therefore I can recomend them despite their small size a very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these, and stop searching......., 19 May 2013
This review is from: Draper 54500 Rubber Wheel Chocks (Pair) (Automotive)
I always use chocks for my caravan for when it's being stored (on a gentle incline) and also when I use levelling ramps at a campsite pitch. Have in the past used heavy gauge plastic ones, but always found these slipped on the levelling ramp or just wouldnt grip that well. I've tried the super heavy duty type capable of holding 4T + but these were overkill and found actually you can't wedge them deep into the tyre and the ground. These are solid rubber and very well made. No slip and only give a tiny bit of flex, perfect.
Don't know why people are moaning about the size, as you put these on the OUTER part of the tyre, they aren't meant to wedge the full width of one. So happy am going to buy another 2 sets, one as a spare and second for my car in case I ever have to change a spare wheel on anything other than flat. These inspire great confidence, and for the price incl. free delivery - an utter steal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Draper rubber wheel chocks, 6 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Draper 54500 Rubber Wheel Chocks (Pair) (Automotive)
I bought these as I have started doing my own maintenance on my cars. I was surprised at how small they are but they do the job as expected. I went for these rather than the plastic chocks as I feel they would have better grip when used on a slippery or wet surface. Great product at a bargain price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubber wheel chocks, 11 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Draper 54500 Rubber Wheel Chocks (Pair) (Automotive)
Great items - just used them holding my Caterham 7 on a grass slope at a speed hillclmb - perfect. They are smallish, solid rubber grooved wedges, quite weighty, yet pack away very compactly when nested together. Nothing to break, they appear almost indestructible.

Draper 54500 Rubber Wheel Chocks (Pair)