Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 September 2013
I have missed this album. I love Adam soooo much so glad I can sing it in the car and dream of my pin up guy xx
on 29 August 2014
good old sing along
I can remember being given this album, when I too was about 12/13 and I fell in love with nearly all the songs. But unfortunately now, due to advancements we can no longer play vinyl discs on our modern day players, yes folks that is what I said vinyl, an album to be more precise (not a single). The tracks that I can still sing (so to speak) along with are of course the title, Stand and Deliver, Ant Rap, That Voodoo and (my personal favourite) Picasso Visita El Planeta De Los Simios. I dunno what it is about that particular track, perhaps the lyrics (what lyrics I hear you say!! There weren't any) perhaps Adam's/the Ants rendition of the 'song'... I don't know, but still a good album IF you want to go back in time and reminise about the 80's and still think what a great country we once were!!?
on 23 July 2013
thanks i got on time, and have on my ipod, and played a few time on my ipod, and its great
on 12 January 2001
I bought this when I was 13 and felt it was soooo cool. This was perhaps the first kind of music I took to and where I would not have said that it was simply beautiful and contained nice melodies. It was probably the coherence of strangeness that attracted me. Prince Charming is probably the best document of Antmusic, strongly based on rhythm (with two drummers), Marco's brilliantly broad guitar playing (he covers all the tune ground of antmusic without having broad keyboard chords available), and the use of brass accentuating the rhythmic elements here and there, mixing everything from Native American music (or what we think it might be), rap, pure pop, into a fascinating mix. The lyrics, still not completely accessible to me as a non-native speaker, also are characterized by a strong rhythmical element (which is not a euphemism for repetition).
on 20 April 2016
Great product and it arrived very promptly.
on 13 February 2016
excellent product - excellent service!
on 22 March 2013
What a great album. Stand and Deliver (no.1 in UK), Prince Charming (no.1 in UK) and Ant Rap (no.3 in UK) sums up how popular Adam Ant was and how refreshing and unique he sounded too. From the start it kicks off with the boisterous Scorpios track then the weird Picasso Visita El Planeta De Los Simios. Five Guns West is just brilliant, the sound of That Voodoo, then the great Mile High Club, ending with Mowhok ( vocals, drumming just magic) to S.E.X which is so relaxing and woozy!

There are also 6 extra demo tracks added on after (if you have bought the remastered version) Just a good solid all-rounder album, go on have a taste of the 80's! This is the digi-pak version review which opens out to reveal the booklet and CD inside. The normal plastic cover version is available too, exactly same tracks on both unless you pick up the old CBS one which is just the standard 10.
on 10 April 2015