on 30 October 2015
Great jigsaw, my 4 year old loves it and has already had hours of fun making it! It's fun but also educational. The pieces are big but also quite solid, they will not be bent or broken easily.
on 28 August 2013
I have 4 year old twins who are starting reception in September.

I wanted them to have a good understanding of letters and their sounds before starting school so bought this jigsaw.

Both of them enjoy doing it, particularly the one who has never enjoyed puzzles. I think it's because the whole letter is on each puzzle piece and he doesn't have to look for a matching part.

My only slight disappointment with it is that the picture on the box wraps around the side so there a a few (not many) letters which are not visible to help the children find out what comes next.
on 3 October 2013
Bought for our 4yr old Grandson's birthday. He enjoyed playing with it and completed the puzzle without difficulty. Good value for money.
on 28 July 2010
I love this jigsaw! Its big, bold and bright and made of hard durable cardboard. My girls do it over and over again and have fun singing ther alphabet at the same time. It's encouraged them to learn the alphabet. A lovely good quality present for a pre-schooler/toddler
on 4 September 2012
i absolutely love this floor puzzle - it makes me happy!
it's perfect for little ones, bright and colourful and easy for little hands to piece together
would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a floor puzzle for their toddler :)
VINE VOICEon 25 August 2011
What can I say about this product? Quality, enjoyable and educational. My 3 year old grandson loves it and I am sure it will be a puzzle which he will continue to learn from for a long time to come.
on 29 June 2014
Big pieces, but some of the words are not what I would choose to teach a child the alphabet. The first letter is A for Astronaut. I would have had apple!!
Can't fault the product build though.
on 10 March 2014
This puzzle is great - colourful, hard-wearing, clear pictures, big pieces. My son likes jumping from one letter to another to spell out words he knows and the puzzle stands up to it, No problem.
on 15 January 2016
Bright and cheery, some of the letter choices are a little strange, such as "i" for insect, but then picture of ladybird is shown, so my son thinks it is "L" for ladybird instead
on 6 May 2015
Bought as a gift for my grandson's 2nd birthday, he absolutely loved it. Good quality and he will grow with educational side of learning his alphabet, so not just a lovely jigsaw.