4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy for colour use and manual dexterity
I bought this for my son to improve his fine motor skills and enhance his pincer grip. He is happy using it but his sister is delighted with it... very creative image and pattern production and it has been put away tidily at the end of playtime!
Published on 22 May 2012 by Jane in Sussex

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite hard for little people
Published on 10 May 2011 by janiekernow

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite hard for little people, 10 May 2011
This review is from: Fantacolour Daisy 240pc*10mm Pegs (Toy)
We bought this for my daughter age 5 for Christmas. It is a great set with detailed booklet showing you some designs you can create. However most of the designs in the book are for smaller pegs and therefore you can not create them with this set. Something that annoyed my 7 year old son and myself. It is quite easy to put the pegs in and sort of copy the pictures in the book. If you want to copy them precisely though it is actually quite hard. My daughter ends up losing patience and throwing it across the room. Far too hard for your average 5/6 year old. Even my 7 year old son struggles with some of the complex ones. A great toy but definitely should be aimed at 7/8 year olds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy for colour use and manual dexterity, 22 May 2012
This review is from: Fantacolour Daisy 240pc*10mm Pegs (Toy)

Fantacolour Daisy 240pc*10mm Pegs