Flavour Name: Original|Size: Medium|Change

on 14 November 2012
We are on our third dobermann. First died at 14 and the second with a cardiac problem at 11.third one 14 months old. With all of these dogs we have used Nylobones. Not only do they act as a comforter to dogs that like chewing but they clean the teeth and gums meaning I do not have to rember to do the job. Every time we have visited the vet ( routine or a problem) mouth and gums are examined, we have always been praised over the dogs health mouths. Excellent product, well done.
on 28 July 2011
I have a lab who LOVES to chew. Every toy I have bought her has ended up in doggie toy heaven except the Nylabone range. They are great for teething pups and for amusing adult dogs. She has a few to choose from in her toy box and always has one in her mouth. They are expensive but worth the money if you have a dog who will chomp through most <£5 toys :-)
on 22 October 2011
My Yorkie/Shih Tzu cross loves a good chew and this is great for him. He gets through raw hide chews very quickly but this is a couple of days old now, he chews on it a lot and it looks like it still has lots of life left in it. A great buy, worth the extra money.
on 3 June 2011
Fantastic, I am sure this will last longer than the standard density chew, My Spaniel made short work of it, this time though he is having a great time without the rapid anihilation his favourite toy!
on 13 August 2011
These bones are amazing and last forever (things usually last 2 mins with our dog). Brilliant value for money and the dog loves it.
Dogs have a natural need to chew on something and this chew satisfies that need. Real bones and rawhide chews are inclined to upset my dog's stomach and this seemed like a solution to that problem. Although my dog does not chew up her soft, furry toys, she is inclined to chew anything made of rubber or plastic, particularly if the toy concerned has any protruding parts, eg. ears. I though that this Nylabone would give her something to chew on rather than her toys. She clearly likes the taste and will happily lie and chew on it for some time. It is also supposed to be good for her teeth and is made with ridges on it so the dog can grip it. Whenever she shows any sign of chewing a toy, I take it off her and give her the nylabone instead. It looks pretty indestructible and I think it will last her possibly forever! Altogether a good buy and I would recommend it, particularly for those dogs which are destructive.
on 17 April 2013
Our springer spaniel loves this chew toy, even after 4 weeks of chewing it is still going strong. Compared to other chew toys this one has stood the test of time. The edges are only just starting to fray into the small 'rice-size' splinters and thus remain safe for continued chewing. This toy will remain in our top dog toy list.
on 9 April 2014
My dog loves this Nylabone! I don't know if it actually tastes like bacon but he likes chewing it. I had the original flavor Nylabone before this, which took a good year for him to chew to the point of no return, but I have noticed he has chewed this one a lot more already which might be because of the flavor, which is good! and I think it'll still last a good 6 months or more! He uses it at least once a day for a short time and the best thing is it keeps him entertained and does prevent him from getting bored and chewing things he shouldn't when we are out of the house! Would highly recommend for bored dogs that like to chew everything!!!
on 6 October 2015
I normally get a medium for my yorki. My dog loves these bones. He's not sure with the peanut flavour but he still has two bacon flavoured ones in his basket so he's mainly interested in them. Good quality. For a Yorkshire terrier my dog has a strong jaw and literally chews through anything in an hour or less. These bones do last him a week or so depending on how much/ long he chews them. I usually cut off any pieces that look like they are falling off and that helps them to last a little longer.
review image
on 7 December 2015
Extremely disappointed with this item :(
It says it is for extra large dogs and powerful chewers LOL. We have a 1 year old Utonagan and she chewed this thing up in 5 minutes causing sharp edges on the grooves which then cut her mouth and made her bleed. We had to take it away from her.
review image review image