5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant dog nail clippers
When I got these nail clippers I thought the worst because they seemed very light weight.
We have two big labs and their nail are tough.However these clippers are JUST BRILLIANT.
Each time I am able to trim off just about 1/10 of an inch off each claw no matter how much they wriggle.
I would rather trim each nail twice if needed rather than cut too...
Published on 14 Aug 2011 by Rose

1.0 out of 5 stars Cut's like butter with a hot knife
Published 14 months ago by S. A. Richards

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant dog nail clippers, 14 Aug 2011
This review is from: Millers Forge Nail Clipper (Misc.)
I would rather trim each nail twice if needed rather than cut too deep!
Another good thing is that they are whisper quiet, no sharp ratchet noise like the last pair I got.
Give them a go I love `em

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dog nail clippers, 9 July 2012
This review is from: Millers Forge Nail Clipper (Misc.)
Great product, my dog hates having her nails clipped and I must have bought 5 pairs over the years. These are sharp and accurate and get the job done with no fuss. Definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Millers Nail Clippers, 28 Nov 2012
This review is from: Millers Forge Nail Clipper (Misc.)
I read the reviews and then bought this item. I was surprised by how small they were when they arrived but, as a previous reviewer had said, they still managed two Germans Shepherds' nails. I also agree about how quiet they are when clipping. I think this is great because big, bulky, loud clippers can easily put off a dog who is unsure about the process.

I would recommend this to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars CUT ABOVE THE REST, 11 Nov 2012
Joseph J. Malko (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Millers Forge Nail Clipper (Misc.)
THESE ARE WONDERFUL, IVE BEEN PAYING VETS TO CUT MY DOGS NAILS FOR YEARS, AND ALL ALONG I COULD HAVE BEEN DOING IT MYSELF WITH THESE CLIPPERS, THEY HAVE A GAURD SO YOU DONT CUT TOO MUCH OFF, MY DOG WHO IS QUITE SMALL WAS NO PROBLEM IN LETTING ME CUT THE NAILS, WELL WORTH THE s.

5.0 out of 5 stars freddie48, 6 Nov 2012
This review is from: Millers Forge Nail Clipper (Misc.)
Millers nail clippers the clippers were very good did the job and safe to use my dog didnt know I had done they were very sharp & precise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet,s nails, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Millers Forge Nail Clipper (Misc.)
Very fit for purpose. So much easier to use than what I had previously. Speedily dispatched.
Would recommend to any pet owner whose dog has sensitive feet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cut's like butter with a hot knife, 23 Jan 2013
S. A. Richards (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Millers Forge Nail Clipper (Misc.)
These are so easy to use clipping a dogs claw was easy only the guard was not rigid enough so it took off more than i bargined for pore thing so please check if you purchase these that the guard is in place befor clipping & that you have a supply of quick stop at hand, I don't want what happend to me & my pet to happen to anyone else. The company was good a prompt refund was given as these were defective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product ..., 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Millers Forge Nail Clipper (Misc.)
I have found the Millers Forge Nail Clipper to be excellent - quiet, precise and giving a clean cut. I bought these clippers to trim the nails of my 3 month Border Terrier. As this is my first dog I am a novice at trimming a dog's nails and so was and still am quite nervous when clipping!! I am following the 'often and little' approach to nail clipping in order to avoid cutting the quick and hurting him. I do not want to make him afraid of getting his nails clipped. My puppy has dark nails and so nearness to the quick is difficult to tell, other than by looking the cut area of the nail (I am following the information given in a Youtube video on cutting dark nails called 'Trimming Black and White Toenails in Dogs' ... it is cheesy at the end but the advice has worked well for me). Precision is important ... and these clippers are precise. I clip when my puppy is half asleep on my lap and the clippers are quiet so he does not really notice what I am doing. I do not use the guard as it would be pretty useless re the 'correct' depth but as it folds up out of the way it is not annoying or in the way. I like the catch that keeps the clippers closed when not in use. The span of the handles is feels nice and the clippers would be ok for small or large hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very simple to use. brilliant!, 8 Jun 2012
This review is from: Millers Forge Nail Clipper (Misc.)
I find these nail clippers very easy to use and they are very affordable. I use them on dogs, cats and rabbits.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing clippers, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Millers Forge Nail Clipper (Misc.)
The very best clippers in the world!!!! Buy them now ! My very nervous elderly lab, allowed me to trim all her front claws no problem. These are sharp & quiet & safe.

ARRAY(0xaa5a67c8)