Size: Small|Change
Price:£2.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 22 April 2014
Love it! Got this for my border collie when he was a puppy, it's fantastic! I love it, he loves it!
Still use it now again now that he's a year old, it hasn't split or broken! And very freezable..hehe
on 25 April 2016
Great idea for dogs! I bought this for our bichon frise puppy and found it to be a perfect size. I purchased this and received blue which was great as he's a boy. Our dog chews it continuously it still looks in fab condition, even if they puncture the rubber it's so soft that it dosnt leave any sharp bits. I usually bounce this on a hard floor as it goes everywhere much to my puppy's delight. I've read mixed reviews regarding kongs but I think every puppy is different so sometimes you just have to give it a try.

You just fill this with your dogs favourite small treats or break up bigger ones into pieces and put them inside the Kong. This keeps our dog nice and busy although sometimes you need to watch they don't consume too many as he can be quite quick at getting them out. This is made of tough rubber making it durable but soft enough to be a great chew toy. There are larger kongs for large dogs but this is ideal for terrier sized puppy and smaller
on 19 September 2015
Bought a "small" kong, but I think it would be better labelled as "miniature"
"small", is smaller than my short stubby thumb, I think even for an 8 week old Labrador it should be too small and likely a choking hazard

Buy several sizes up!
worst case if it's a bit large you can save it until the pup's older, won't take long
on 4 June 2016
My 1 y/o springer spaniel is a vociferous chewer and even the most robust toys usually end up like they've been through a shredder. However, this Puppy Kong toy has managed to survive several months with minimal damage. At first I smeared it with peanut butter but then I read an advisory stating that some brands of peanut butter contained an ingredient which is toxic to dogs so I switched to Puppy Kong liver paste just to be on the safe side. My dog loves it. He's fascinated at the way it skitters across the floor. I think he thinks it's alive! lol I only let him play with it until the paste has all been licked up and then it goes in the dishwasher so he doesn't get the chance to destroy it.
Got about 20 of these, fill them up with different foods for the dogs, freeze them and then when I need to keep the dogs calm I get these out. The dogs love carrots in them, topped up with kong stuff from a spray can
on 8 February 2016
I've previously owned the XL version of KONG and it was indestructible and spent most of its life outdoors in harsh Australian weather. It provided my dog with endless hours of stimulation. I bought this XS version for a Chihuahua and am pleased to see the same uncompromising quality. Hiding treats in the KONG will keep your dog stimulated as it tries to nibble it out while cleaning its teeth and gums on the smooth natural rubber. The unpredictability of the KONG's bounce when used to play fetch is also quite amusing and will sharpen your dog's reflexes. This is an excellent chew toy that'll keep your beloved dog endlessly entertained.

Here's my YouTube video [...]
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 28 November 2013
The pup loves it and so do we. It keeps her away from chair-legs and distracts her when she has to be alone especially with some of her food in it as a treat. Expect to get her a bigger one when she's ready.
on 31 March 2016
I highly recommend Kong toys for any dog owner.
They are so easy to use and our puppy loves hers.
You can buy Kong biscuits that fit inside or a Kong squirty spray or just stuff with anything your dog can eat, peanut butter is popular, and the dog spends ages chewing at it trying to get the food out. Pop it in the freezer for a few hours before hand to make it even more soothing for teething pups.
on 18 April 2016
This product was absolutely brilliant for our puppy. We have filled it with natural yoghurt and frozen it for him to chew whilst he was teething, it kept him entertained for hours on end and soothed his poorly hurting teeth. It is a great idea for puppy training too as a reward when he was good, we have used it for that and it has worked very well. It can also be filled with things like cream cheese, chicken or just about anything that your doggy likes to eat. This product is easy to wash and also a lovely colour, also it comes in baby blue. It is very robust and he has not managed to damage it at all yet.
on 20 May 2016
Great toy from Kong. I bought it for my Shih Tzu puppy but my mums 15 year old Jack Rusell got there first 😃. He liked it so much we let him have it. It was just the right size for him so I ordered the smaller size for my pup. Keeps them entertained with healthy treats inside. Recommend for old and young dogs.