5.0 out of 5 stars Great for getting puppy into crate for the night
We use this to comfort our puppy when left alone, smeared with peanut butter. She loves it. Also, because it is an irregular shape, she gets a lot of entertainment when it rolls away and then comes back to her.
Published 23 months ago by Mrs. Lynsey Crisp

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but probably better with Kong treats
I purchased this and the Petsafe Twist n Treat both in medium for my 14 week old Cockerpoo. I prefer the Twist n Treat because the kibble took longer to get out. The bottom hole on the Kong is too big for standard kibble/treats. I think it would work better if I purchased the Kong treats, as they are bigger and will take longer to escape. BUT, puppy prefers the Kong,...
Published 3 months ago by Valmont

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for getting puppy into crate for the night, 11 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Kong Puppy Kong Dogs Chew Toy, Medium (Misc.)
This is a must for all new puppy owners helps keeps the chomps at bay and gives pup something to do when teething . Quality product, hard wearing & lasts

5.0 out of 5 stars strong and fun with treats inside, 7 April 2013
All dogs and puppys need one of theses.
Stuff with dry food, treats, keeps them busy trying to get treats out while helping there gums and teeth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Kong Puppy Kong Dogs Chew Toy, Medium (Misc.)
The kong puppy sizes are the same as all kong sizes so you can easily go and look at them in your local pet shop before buying if they don't stock the size you require (mine only has small) or if you've found it cheaper online. As with all dog toys, it's not for everyone but personal experience has told me that my puppy loves his and other people have also said how their dogs love their kong, but there is definitely no guarantee it will entice your dog, it's just his personality. I would definitely say to get the puppy one if you have a puppy instead of being tempted to get the classic thinking it will last longer; the puppy one is made of much softer rubber so that puppies can go through the teething process with something to sooth their gums and the classic is much too hard for this (I also have a kong classic and can say from personal experience that whilst my boy loves his puppy kong he won't tackle a classic as it's much too tuff for him yet). I wouldn't recommend the kong stuff'n treats for the toy though as they're very expensive, especially when putting other food you have around the kitchen can work so well - there are many recipes online but if you're looking for something quick and simple taking your dog's normal dry food and mixing it with a little bit of soft cheese or peanut butter and (optionally) add some carrot then stuff that inside has him working on it until it's empty.
The only downside is that if you don't have a dishwasher then depending on what you put in it it can be hard to clean but I find an old toothbrush or small bottle brush works well

4.0 out of 5 stars Softer than other kongs, 30 April 2013
My dogs love kong chews and balls. This puppy kong is much softer than others, the puppy loved it but her elder brother soon demolished it. Ideal for young pups only.

5.0 out of 5 stars puppy loves kong :), 23 Nov. 2013
My 9 week old staffie loves this toy, hours of fun for him. I have ordered the more durable ones for him, for the future.
Recommended. ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 9 May 2013
Mrs. G. V. Biggs (devon) - See all my reviews
It's a little smaller than i'd expected but as it's for a puppy it'll be good until it grows. It's nice and sturdy and i can't wait to try it out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Feb. 2011
The kong is an ideal piece of kit to put all your dogs favourite treats in to keep him busy, especially if left home alone, keeping him occupied and out of trouble. I used this to associate leaving my dog with nice things, he's now more interested in the kong when I leave him rather than where I am going. No chewing, fretting or separation anxiety just a happy well trained dog.

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable toy, 5 April 2013
Mrs. Mary F. Phillips (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Puppy Kong Dogs Chew Toy, Medium (Misc.)
Our puppy enjoys her kong we fill it with food and give it to her when we leave her for short period ,she loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!, 22 April 2014
Love it! Got this for my border collie when he was a puppy, it's fantastic! I love it, he loves it!
Still use it now again now that he's a year old, it hasn't split or broken! And very freezable..hehe

Kong Puppy Kong Dogs Chew Toy, Medium