5.0 out of 5 stars Great cat litter - does what it's supposed to do well!
Published 14 months ago by M Maidin

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent product
A good product, although a little on the pricey side. This is dust-free litter, made from recycled paper. I use it for pet rats where the lack of dust is important and it does a good job of absorbing damp and smells in the bottom of a large cage. It looks a little odd, being a very dark colour, but clear it's not a product one buys for the aesthetics.
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cat litter - does what it's supposed to do well!, 17 Oct 2013
M Maidin - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yesterdays News Unscented Cat Litter, 13.6 Kg (Misc.)
Great cat litter! I would say this is my first experience getting cat litter as my previous cats had access outdoors and went to the toilet outside. I recently adopted 2 adult indoor cats from the shelter who are litter trained and they seem to like YN cat litter. To me, it works great! Did lots of research before purchasing this and I wanted something to cover the odour of the litter box, not much tracking and easy to use. This is exactly that! When the cats cover their poop it really masks the smell. Not with any artificial smells tho, it just neutralises it well. Nice! It absorbs wee from the bottom of the tray so I tend to scoop out the poop first then dig around for wet spots to get rid of every day. Of course there is a bit of tracking but I think it would be worse with the sandy or clay litter types.

I think it would work a lot better and save litter according to the previous commentor's suggestion. I'm going to try and make my own cat litter sift. Think I'll stick to this cat litter for a looong time. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all!, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Yesterdays News Unscented Cat Litter, 13.6 Kg (Misc.)
Having tried out several litter's (& counting!) this one was one of the best, although it does stick to my cat's paws, therefore it does travel a little, but all in all, not bad at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent product, 14 Feb 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Stinks, 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: Yesterdays News Unscented Cat Litter, 13.6 Kg (Misc.)
I have been using Fresh News cat litter and wanted to try this one out. Bad idea. I have my Catit Jumbo litter box in the living room and didn't smell any urine with Fresh News. I cleaned and filled the litter box, removed damp pellets straight away and when I walked into the room again I was surprised that it smelled of urine. Wet patches are difficult to see because litter is so dark. Back to Fresh News which unfortunately dusts slightly more. I do have asthma and wanted a litter as dust free as possible. Yesterdays News dusts less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality and only use half the quantity, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Yesterdays News Unscented Cat Litter, 13.6 Kg (Misc.)
I use this for my Rabbit when he badly cut his leg instead of the usual cat litter because it was softer and less sharp. Will never go back to the previously bought cat litter . Yesterday News from now on …. Excellent Quality and only use half the quantity

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Yesterdays News Unscented Cat Litter, 13.6 Kg (Misc.)
Great product, good value, so convenient to have this heavy pack delivered to my door.
Of all the cat litters out there I think this one is the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Poop away felines!, 11 Dec 2014
This review is from: Yesterdays News Unscented Cat Litter, 13.6 Kg (Misc.)
My cat really likes this stuff, it clumps well and it masks the smell better than other types of cat litter we've tried. Also it isn't tracked through the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Nov 2014
This review is from: Yesterdays News Unscented Cat Litter, 13.6 Kg (Misc.)
Trying this new one out so far so good makes less mess than the other one I was using.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is ok but you have to use a lot ..., 16 Oct 2014
This review is from: Yesterdays News Unscented Cat Litter, 13.6 Kg (Misc.)
This is ok but you have to use a lot an make sure you have a deep box. Does track.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec 2014
dgb01 "dgb01" (Dumbarton, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yesterdays News Unscented Cat Litter, 13.6 Kg (Misc.)
GREAT LITTER. I RECOMMEND IT. EXPENSIVE BUT WORTH IT.

Yesterdays News Unscented Cat Litter, 13.6 Kg